Avengers' Angel part 1

It had only been 24 hours and I'm already in the news being called The Avengers Angel,  which ment I had to introduce myself to the world as Soteria, and Black Widow's, Winter Soldier's, and Loki's soulmate. Being Avengers' Angel; I'm okay with, the whole world knowing I'm three heroes' soulmate is another thing, and then theres a Stark Party after that. But, not much I can do about it. I don't have any clothes that fit though and I can't wear any dresses or shirts with my wings and the party is this evening. Ergh! Why can't I fit in anything, I can't even get my bra off!! I continued struggling with my wings till I heard something fall. I turned around to see my emotions had become a twister in the middle of my bed room, knocking over one of the vases Tony bought.

"Ergh! Stupid wings, stupid powers." I mumbled as I made the twister disappear and swept up the mess. I had just finished and started cutting off my shirt with some scissors when I heard someone calling me from the livingroom of my shared suite. "Princess? Are you having trouble with your wings? I can help if you need." Loki, thank gods. Mabey his magic can help. "Y-yeah. I-I need help." Damn it! Why did the stuttering have to happen now! He didn't come in till I walked over and opened the door myself, probably a common curtsey thing. Aaaaaand one wing was stuck cramped in side my shirt while the other stood out like a chicken wing. Just great. "Ha ha ha! Don't worry darling, some of the Valkyrie back home live in the palace as guards. Let me help you." I just nodded as my cheeks grew red.

Loki chuckled as he used his magic to get rid of the shirt, and now he sees my lace bra. "Agh! Sh-shit! I-I-I-I..." he just continued laughing. "Don't worry. I think it looks good on you." I turned to a tomato and hid my face in my hands. "J-j-j-just help me please." I mumbled as he continued laughing. He just chuckled and summoned a white backless dress and the closet flashed a bright green. "Most everything the Valkyrie wore was backless so your going to have to get used to backless dresses, bras and shirts with your back bare for now. Usually they could make their wings go away and they could dress normal but for the ones whose were out permanently, well this was the only solution. And in the winter they wore cloaks with a big whole in the middle big enough for both your wings to get through it without the cold air getting through the cloak and secret sleeves of course. But don't worry. I'm positive we'll find another solution. Sooner or later. Now hurry up darling, we're leaving in about 35 minutes and 45 seconds." He smiled before teleporting away. I just stood there for a second before running through the closet at my clothes which where modified the way he spoke of, plus some cloaks and backless dresses.

I sat down at the vanity staring at the dress Loki handed me.

I guess they wanted me to use the Angelic aesthetic to my advantage since I'm 'Avengers Angel' now

I guess they wanted me to use the Angelic aesthetic to my advantage since I'm 'Avengers Angel' now. I got started on my makeup as Natasha came in finishing up her outfit. She couldn't just kill as an assassin, she can kill as a model too.

 She couldn't just kill as an assassin, she can kill as a model too

Her dress fit her perfectly. "Hey Violet. Almost ready to go?" I just nodded, my face getting red again. "Hey hand me a soft brush and spread out your wings." I looked at her confused before doing as she said. Almost instantly, I melted.

"I saw on a rescue documentary that birds liked their wings brushed and clean so I thought you'd like it." She said as she brushed my wings. I finished my makeup and braided my purple hair as she did.

It felt so good! I didn't know what happened till I slipped out a soft moan

It felt so good! I didn't know what happened till I slipped out a soft moan. I turned red and bit my lip trying to cover it up, but Natasha is...Natasha. "that was cute." She giggled as she finished brushing my wings. I just stayed red as I slipped on the dress. The fabric was surprisingly comfortable and it it was easy for me to slip on. All I had to do was slip it up and my wings fit perfectly in the little open space. Once we finally finished we head downstairs to the common room. And the looks on everyone's faces.

"You're both gorgeous but sadly Natasha, (Y/N) is a true godess." Loki said kissing the back of my hand, making me turn red. She and Bucky just chuckled "obviously" at the same time. And now I'm a tomato, again.