Chapter 1

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you guys soooo much for sticking with me for the sequel, it really means a lot❤️❤️❤️. 

Previously:

The man ignored both of them and said, "Tell Clary, her brother's waiting for her."

"Mom doesn't have a brother," Jonathon said, "So beat it."

To both of their surprise, the man just laughed humorlessly, "Ah! I see my b*tchy sister didn't tell you."

Amora spoke up, "First of all my mom is NOT b*tchy. Second, I'm not surprised she didn't tell us because you're mental."

"No actually, Clarissa is mental for choosing that stupid man over me."

"MY MOM IS NOT MENTAL NOR IS SHE B*TCHY! AND YOU WILL SHUT YOUR F*CKING MOUTH UP OR I WILL SHUT IT FOR YOU! MY MOM IS THE KINDEST MOST SWEETEST PERSON ON EARTH!" Jonathan shouted, "I DON'T F*CKING CARE (idfc song anyone? no? ok) HOW YOU KNOW MOM  BUT I'M GLAD SHE CHOSE DAD OVER YOUR SORRY A*S!"

Hearing Jonathan's yelling, Jace came over to see what was wrong and Clary tried to cover the younger twins' ears.

"What's going on?" Jace asked,  once he got to the door.

Amora pointed to Jonathan and the man beating each other up. Jace gritted his teeth and muttered,

"Outta one fight and straight into another," then Jace yelled, "JONOATHAN STEPHEN HERONDALE GET YOUR BUTT RIGHT HERE!"

Jonathan was too busy to notice that his dad had just shouted at him but the didn't,

"Ahh, so this is who my sister married?"

Jace went pale when he heard the voice, "Your supposed to be dead."

Jonathan pushed Jon off of him and smirked, "And yet you see me here in front of fighting your son, who I assume was named after me? I guess Clary just couldn't not love me."

At that moment, Clary walked out and she screamed and fainted. Luckily, Jace caught her before she hit the floor and Jon finally noticed his father there.

"Jon, Amora get inside and don't come out until I say so."

Jonathan opened his mouth to protest but then he caught sight of his mom and froze. Amora seized the advantage and dragged Jon inside but not before she gave her 'uncle' the look.

Okay, so that one bad chapter, so sorry. Also, if you are reading this, I just wanna say thanks for sticking with me❤️❤️. Stay safe everyone