Kidnapped

Hey guys, I hope your all safe. Anyway, thanks for all the reads and votes ❤️❤️❤️. I hope you like it.

Previously: 

They looked everywhere but they couldn't find a thing, Jace decided to triple check the room and that's when he found it, the thing that proved the thing he and Clary were trying to deny, Cassie was kidnapped. 

Cassie awoke to darkness. She normally had her night light, so she couldn't understand why her room was so dark. Mommy and Daddy had promised her the night light wouldn't go out, Daddy even drew a rune on it. So why was it so dark?

"MOMMY! DADDY! MY NIGHT LIGHT ISN'T WORKING!"

Silence. They always would answer her no matter what.

"MOMMY!"

Still nothing. 

"DADDY?"

This time she was met with a chuckle.

"Jon? It's not funny."

"Oh but it is."

"You're not my brother."

"No, I should've been your father. That blasted Herondale took Clary away."

"Are you British? You have a little bit of an accent." (Not my first thought when a stranger says that but ok😂)

"No," the stranger moved toward her and raised his hand, "You look just like your mother," the man chuckled again, "I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you." With that he brought his had down hard on her face.

                                                                          ..........

My dearest sister and your Herondale husband,

In case you haven't noticed (which you probably haven't, cuz your both really stupid), I have your daughter. Let me say, I am glad she looks like you, now I can have all the fun I want with her. Anyway, if you want to see her back alive , you Clarissa will divorce that ugly person you think you love and come to marry me. I already know you hate him, you just don't know it but I do, I'm your brother. Then the one who fought with me must kill his father and then commit suicide, as that is best. The girl will serve us. The other girl will also serve us. The youngest boy, well I'll have some fun killing him slowly. I love you Clarissa.

Your beloved brother.

P.S: I'll forget you tried to kill me if you follow those instructions.

Jace's whole body shook as he read that letter over and over again. He didn't even notice when Clary gently took the letter from him and read it herself. 

"This can't be happening." Clary muttered as she sat down on the bed to steady herself. 

Jace was about to say something, when Jon walked in and said, "Hey! Wassup! I thought I heard the whole house being searched like someone was missing and that would be so funn..... Mom are you crying?"

Clary couldn't speak so she just shook her head, and motioned for Jace to speak. He opened his mouth but no sound came out. Slowly Jon noticed that Cassie wasn't there. He gulped and said, 

"Mom, Dad where's Cassie?"

Clary took in a deep breath and whispered as the realization hit her hard, "Cassie's been kidnapped."

I hope you guys liked it. Thanks for sticking with me, love you guys❤️❤️💜