Prologue

In the base of Azur lane the 4 factions were talking about the strange signal that was very familiar with it is because that signal came from of the first Ships ever made by their Creator and their older brother.

Enterprise: Commander we received a signal but we don't know where it is from but it does seem similar to a Ship.

Emily: Can you verify the Signal Enterprise so we can see what we are dealing with.

Enterprise: On it I will investigate with Bismarck, Hood and, Amagi.

Emily: Also when you get to the location i am just saying but it is a surprise for all the factions here  also you might know them.

Enterprise: What are you saying Commander what surprise?.

Emily: It's a secret~.

Enterprise: Well then I will see you later then Commander.

As Enterprise leaves the room Emily pulls out a file with the words classified and opened the file showing a Ship blue print and features with a noticeable name Y/n Shipclass: U.S.S Leviathan

Emily: Hmm I wonder if the legends are true that you were the the first and most powerful ship in the world and older brother to the other factions.

Timeskip to Enterprise in the port talking with the other factions representatives

Enterprise: So is everyone ready

Hood: quite I am ready

Bismarck: Ja, ich bin bereit

Amagi: So what is the mission about then

Enterprise: It's kinda of a Search and Rescue but we are trying to recover whatever is there when we get to the location

Bismarck: So what happens when we run into the sirens while we are trying to recover the package or person

Enterprise: Well I am sure it's safe Commander said that it's a surprise when we get their so let's get going.

Bismarck: Ja wohl

Hood: alright shall we getting going ladies.

Amagi: I wonder what the surprise shikikan keeps talking about.

Enterprise: The Commander says that the location is 100 km away from here so it might take awhile to get their so get packed up from the mission.

As Enterprise, Hood, Bismarck, and Amagi where getting ready for the mission. It turns over to a small island in the ocean surrounded by endless their was a lab on the island holding a person inside of a chamber filled with some sort of liquid. In the little screen it shows information about the subjects condition. Then all of a sudden the chamber opens and drops the person on the floor then the person started waking up.

Y/n: Uhhh my head hurts I wonder what happened ( looks around and doesn't seem to recognize the area) where am I?
The last thing I remembered was that I was hit by a truck and now I ended up here and I have memories about couple little girls that look like the girls from Azur lane the game I loved to play when I was bored.

Y/n: They would also call me big brother huuuhh so I am in another world then I have to find a way out of this place

As Y/n was trying to find a way out of the lab he was in. Enterprise and the others were on their way to the location to find the person or thing they are looking for.

Enterprise: Hmm we seem to be close to the location it seems like to be that small island over there.

Bismarck: But nothing seems to be out of the ordinary it seems to be just a regular island.

Amagi: Come on Bismarck that doesn't mean it's ordinary there might be some "secret lab's" on their.

Hood: I have to agree with lady Amagi there could be a secret lab that the siren's used to expriment on things.

As Enterprise along with Bismarck, Amagi, and Hood they all of sudden detected siren's coming their way. They deployed their riggings getting ready for the attack.

Y/n was walking down a hall then he see a computer with the name of project: Ouroboros when Y/n kepting digging through the files he found out that he was kidnapped and captured 6 years ago and also discovering that he was the first male ship created along side the ship girls.

Y/n:  damn so i am in another world and i was transfered to azur lane or some universe similar to it.

As Y/n was still looking on the files he discovered the project is about comverting and making him more powerful Adding siren components to his ship.

Y/n: So that's why the Sirens kidnapped me so they could turn me against humanity and my family. So my ship class is the U.S.S leviathan and the only one hmmm pretty nice i wonder what weapons i have?

Then all of a sudden Y/n hears a voice in his head

A.I: Hello master i am your accomplice for helping you on your joruney and your guide.

(A/n: Sorry for the short chapter i will try the next one to be longer)