Dream Wedding

"What is your dream wedding nini?" I ask her as I handed her a bucket of ice cream, she happily smiled and accepted it.

Were currently at our favorite place, our tree house. Our dads build it so its easy for us to do some meet up since it has a bridge connected to our house and nini's house.

"Smile nini!" I said as I took a picture of her and us together. We put it behind the woods with a hand written letter for each other.

'My nini look so cute! Love you!!'

'Lalis does have bangs,she looks beautiful'

'Were getting married'

"My dream wedding? Is to get married to the person I love... we should get married on a church with full of lights, flowers and there is a musician playin in the side with our favorite song, everyone is tearing up being happy as we were getting married and lastly I should be the most prettiest bride of the world! My partner should be drooling over at me!" She dreamingly stated causing both of us to smile and chuckled.

"How about you lili?" She ask as she eats her ice cream in full. I smiled and stared at her.

"I just want to get married to the person I love, my first and last.. my everything" I said I looked at her.

I want to be your partner NiNi, I want to get married with you.

////////

"Lisa lets made a promise!!!" She happily said as we sat ourself down at our treehouse. I smiled and showed her my pinky finger.

"What promise is it?" I ask. She smiled and hug me. I then hug her more tightly as she peck on my lips.

"I Jennie Kim promising to Lalisa Manobangs to marry her after 10 years!!" She excitedly said. I giggled and said the same before we crossed our pinky fingers.

"Pinky promise" we both said as we look up at the sky.

"Why is it 10 years from now?" I ask her, she smiled sadly on me.

"Because 10years from now Im imaging myself marrying you" she answered as she interwine our hands together. I blushed and lay my head on her shoulder.

"Is it too long love? Can you wait?" She ask. I smiled loving this, loving everything thats been happening.

"Of course I can! we made a promise baby! And were not breaking it" I answered as I kiss her neck. She smiled and caress my hands.

"Jennie? Hanbin is here he's waiting for you" Mom said, well I call jennie's mom...mom since we were close and they do support our relationship.

She smiled and wave her hands on me.

"Love....?" Jennie hesitantly look over at me, I nod my head and free her hands of me.

"Go jen, he's waiting" I sadly smile as I saw her walking out of our tree house. I look over at the small wooden window seeing hanbin smirking.

That night, she left with him..that night she left me without any valid reasons. I just woke up the next morning finding her presence, waiting for her at our favorite place, calling for her and everything. It just that mom and dad informed me they already left.

I was so miserable that time, I was exhausted from everything, I was losing myself that moment and I knew she wont like it.. she wont like seeing me this.. Then jisoo came in, she was kinda late from transferring since she had a vacation .. my bestfriend, my buddy, my pal. The person who's always there for me.