Next Life Time

Sorry for any typo grammatical errors
——
LISA's POV

Were busy stargazing as I hold  her hands ever so tightly. Im not yet ready to let her go, I'm not ready letting my world being taken by the universe. By another universe.

"And promise me to keep on moving, to keep on being our happiness" Jennie stated as she was looking at me. I can feel the sadness, the loneliness of us, the surroundings became quiet letting ourselves hear each other for the last time.

"Im not promising anything cause deep down in me I'll never be the ball of sunshine." I answered kissing her hands as the cold air passed by.

I can feel my tears threatening to fall. Not here. Not right in front of the person who's leaving me.

"Lisa" Jennie called me out facing my side. She cupped my cheeks as she slowly faces my face in her. I sadly smile seeing the sadness, the pain in her eyes.

I dont ever want to see her like this. And I will never ever gonna see her like this again.

The world is too cruel for letting her take you.

For letting my life forcefully being taken. Maybe our time isn't meant for each other.

"Baby I dont wanna see you like this" she softly said as she kissed my cheeks. The feeling of her being close to me never change. I still love this feeling.

If only the universe can take its part, can take a pity on us.

"Then dont go." I said being this desperate to the point Im being a mess. This never crossed my mind. And I hope it did.

She remained silent and that hurt me the most, when she can say it in front of me, she choose to keep her mouth close. The opportunity were both wasting. And I wish we never did.

"Jennie just please dont go. Just please dont leave me yet" I sounded so desperate holding her hands, kissing it multiple times as I know I cant held my tears any longer.

"Baby I dont want to, but maybe this isn't our time yet dont you think?" She said smiling as she places her trembling hands on top of me squeezing my hands as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Every time is ours, yet I dont know why the universe takes this time" I said looking at the stars that's twinkling up there. It looks like they are giving me a message, a message that I dont wanna know.

I know what is it. I just dont wanna let it sink in my mind.

"Everything is planned lisa, this is planned, its time for them to take me" she said as she smiled looking up at the sky. One more and I know I'll cry here so much.

I look up at the sky sending those stars a message, a message to let the universe know Im not yet ready. Im not yet ready to let her go forever.

"You're talking to the stars again" she chuckled as she pinch my cheeks. I smiled and kissed her lips.

"I wanna let them know they are going to take the most precious angel here on earth, my most precious angel" I said smiling as a tear left my eye. I wipe it immediately and trace those stars completing a pattern.

She chuckled and hit my shoulder lightly, not as hard as before, not as fun as before.

Because I know the next time I wake up—-

"Im tired lis, please sing me a song" she said looking so tired. I held my loud shouts and tears letting them keep inside of me as I held my guitar to sing a song for her.

"Fly her to the moon~ and let her play among the stars~ let her see what springs is like on~ Jupiter and Mars~"I strummed my guitar singing my heart out. She pecked on my lips singing along with me.