𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹

Chloe's POV

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐓 for today guys! Rest up you all did amazing - and we'll see you after the weekend!" Tim yelled through his megaphone and we all cheered in harmony. The cast spent about 5 minutes hugging one another for our team effort; another long day dusted.

We had shot a couple scenes however the most rigorous part was shooting Truth, Justice and Songs in Our Key. Dara got injured yesterday and Julia and I had to help Larry learn the steps in about 15 minutes. He absolutely nailed it and danced next to Jules with no problem. I was obviously behind the main cast as we danced, but it was particularly heart-warming to see Josh nail the moves after his initial struggles.

I finally started to feel like it was bliss to be on set. There was nothing weighing me down as much, of course I was still processing my pain but by having that chapter close, but it also allowed me to embrace where I actually was. I was tired of my personal drama so I buried it, I was instead hanging out with the cast everyday, rehearsing and helping others. This was what I imagined it to be like. And I think Josh agreed with me.

He was finally the old Josh everyone was obsessed with: the one playing music everywhere he went, bringing in a speaker on blast everyday: the light of the cast. We were talking like normal - but this time for real - as everything was said and done and we were in a good place. Of course I wished things could've gone differently but he was now happy, and I never wanted to ruin that again.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves as people started packing up, I was chatting to Sofia before looking around to see Josh get seemingly peer pressured into something by Frankie. Josh then saw me and dramatically shrugged his shoulders whilst Frankie typed on his phone ferociously. I raised my eyebrow to question it before my phone chimed, as did Sofia's.

_________________

GROUP CHAT

_________________

Wildcats be Wild HOES 🤠

frankie - beyoncé 👸🏽
sofia - smylie wylie ☺️
chloe - tiny dancer 🕺🏼
julia - act 2 power ballad 🎵
joshua - baby kangaroo 🥺
olivia - oblivia 🥵
larry - sappy tapper 👞
dara - ghost hunter 💀
matt - chad 🤡

beyonce 👸🏽
MOVIE NIGHT AT JOSHY'S PLACE EVERYONE BE THERE
AT 9 I LOVE FORCING JOSH
TO DO THINGS 🤪🤧🎉

sappy tapper 👞
THIS IS WHAT DREAMS
ARE MADE OF

baby kangaroo 🥺
do not quote my queen
in this troubling time 😭

chad 🤡
wow bro u don't wanna
see us for another 7 hrs??
thought we had something
special 🥺

ghost hunter 💀
y'all better not start
making out during this
movie boys

tiny dancer 🕺🏼
wouldn't be surprised tho dee
2 boys sittin in a hot tub

oblivia 🥵
sittin on each other
coz they're so gay

smylie wylie ☺️
omg lemme know if that
happens so i can
get it on tiktok