𝟎𝟐𝟕. 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮

Chloe's POV

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 kitchen making breakfast for the two of us, however we had to be as quiet as possible. We had to be early to set today, and Jane was still sleeping and I didn't want her knowing that Josh stayed the night. I just knew that she would go ape shit that I finally had a boyfri - actually I didn't know if we were boyfriend and girlfriend again - but that's beside the point.

After I got the call from my mother, I asked for us to just move past it and we continued spending the night together - we watched To All The Boys I've Loved Before, he had grown used to watching a bunch of rom-coms from having 5 sisters. However he seemed a bit bothered that I wanted to pretend that the phone call never happened. She hadn't tried to call me back either.

Josh came down when he was dressed and he went for the fridge whilst I plated up our food. I turned around with our plates and he almost swigged the last of the orange juice.

"Sure it's not like I wanted any," I snapped and he looked at me guiltily before pretending to throw it back up into the glass and I winced. Today was one of those days where everything bothered me and I felt mentally itchy...I had no idea if it made sense but it was nonetheless the truth.

"So are you, really not gonna call your Mom back Chlo" Josh asked after a few moments of silence. I rolled my eyes and dropped the plates on the table. Josh then widened his eyes and signalled for me to keep it down for Jane's sake.

"Josh look - I don't wanna talk about this right now and the answer is no, and yes Jane is sleeping so I don't wanna yell...now sit I made your eggs sunny side up" I then added. He put his hands up in defeat and sat beside me. He ate peacefully whilst I just played around with my food. I then felt my abdomen receive a jab of pain and I huffed.

"I don't wanna eat today I feel fat." I suddenly announced after placing my fork down. Josh had a full spoon of food in his mouth as he looked at me with concern. He chewed his food before taking another sip of the orange juice and I glared at him.

"Okay is everything, okay with you? I'm sorry if you don't wanna talk to your Mom and I brought it up - "

"No it's not that I think...ugh I think I'm about to get my fucking period" I complained and he smiled sadly before rubbing my back. I at least felt my anger subside slightly as I knew I wasn't being an asshole on purpose.

"Okay well do you want me to get you anything - tampons, or maybe some Kit Kats, carbs, your own orange juice?" he asked and I smiled at him gratefully.

"No it's okay but thank you - I've got tampons in my bag but ugh I just, don't wanna leave the house today." I said glumly before eating a small piece of toast.

"I mean I guess you don't have to, the extras aren't in the scene today - "

"Oh so you don't want me to come with you?" I snapped again and Josh looked at me with such confusion and I gasped, "what the fuck sorry I can't stop." I then said with my fingers pressed against my eyebrows. He then proceeded to giggle and scoot his chair closer to mine, making sure to be quiet however.

"Hey hey it's okay, I haven't forgotten Crabby Chloe, one of the more interesting personalities of yours" he replied and I laughed sadly. He then looked down to my lips and we shared a soft kiss before I smiled back to him.

"Mmm you taste like oranges," I said with desire, and my sudden change in tone made Josh's eyebrow rise. I then found all my emotions start to scream his name and another sudden wave rushed over me. All it took was a kiss from him and his adorable smile for me to want something else instead.