Chapter 38: A lost girl (Part 3)

After hearing her story, Shui Lian started to pity her. She had been abandoned by others and even her separated from this poor body. She had to woke up to see her body being wronged by a crazy woman. That body that protected herself till she woke up and was hoping for it's original soul to return. That body probably waited for a very long time but in the end couldn't wait anymore. When the strings of a doll gets cut they can't move anymore without new strings but a doll that broke won't be easy to fix, even more if it's a human body.

This sad story moved Shui Lian to tears.

(Author: ... What's with this body fetish?)

"Do you want to get your body back?" Shui Lian said while wiping the tears away.

"Yes, maybe!" While she didn't make sense, her voice was full of excitement and hope.

"Then let's go!"
'Ah~ my appetite is back.'

. . . . .

Shui Lian looked closely at the corpse then looked at the ghost beside her.
"Where did your finger go?"

"Yes, maybe..."

"Do you need to answer to every question or you can also ignore it?" Even if she pities her, this curse is still annoying.

"..."

"So you can ignore them, It's good."

"..."

'We won't be on good terms if you continue.' Was written on Cursed Ghost's face.

Cursed Ghost and Shui Lian looked for the lost finger for an hour but couldn't find it anywhere.

"It's just a finger it's not as if I lost my arm or leg, right? Enough of searching, my body won't cry because only one finger went missing." The first one to give up was surprisingly Cursed Ghost. She was right handed, okay? A finger from the left hand won't matter much to her.

The finger that has been lost was found by Shui Lian right at that moment. So when she heard Cursed Ghost she was thinking on whether she should give her finger back or leave it there as the owner had given up on it. Her instincts still said that she should take it with herself, so she did.

. . . . .

When Xia Yuntian looked at the person before her with disgust and contempt the man just shrugged, clearly liking her eyes on him and ignoring the killing intent in them.

The two bulky man had left after binding her limbs and stuffing a cloth into her mouth, leaving poor Red Ridinghood with the big bad wolf.

When they were finally alone the man stayed still and only looked at her from his spot, seizing up the delivered good wrapped up before him cheerfully. After getting enough from the view he went closer to taste the feeling of it too. He sat down next to the tied up girl and pulled down the girl's shoes and socks. Presented before him were cute tiny toes.

The pervert played with them and occasionally tickled her foot, waiting for her reactions eagerly... but there were none, she wasn't ticklish.

The man thought up a plan that would probably make her terrified, he wanted to see her expression... this woman as she cried, begged for mercy and broke under him.

The first time he saw her his breath was caught. That little girl reading a book under the tree's shadow looked like a little fairy to him living in her own world, devoid of any impurity. His thoughts then were 'If she grows up, she will probably become a very good lady.' but then...

"Your daughter is young but is already a beauty, I want to know how she will look like after a few more years." His thoughts were pure, he just wanted to see how this flower bud would bloom.

"Hahaha, gentleman you shouldn't be deceived by her looks. Although she looks like a child she is already 15. Sigh, it's a pity with her appearance she can only lure strange men with strange tastes who would propose to her... Poor child."

"How about her mother? Did she inherited this from her?" His curiosity was piqued because this is the first time he saw a case where someone stopped growing this quickly.

Her father was sweating while thinking about what kind of answer he should give.

"Her mother wasn't like her but she died when she was still a child. The doctors said that because the shock was too strong she stopped growing. We tried many things but she didn't even cooperate so I let her be in her mother's courtyard." He looked like deep in thought before he rose his head once again looking at him with understanding.

"I think she only needs someone who can help her open up. Gentleman, can you help this old man's daughter? I will fulfil one of your wishes if it's in my power."

He didn't know how he should react but in the end he agreed. He visited her thrice a week, also bringing some snacks or specialties from the shops on his way there.

"Hello! It's nice to make your acquaintance, I'm Peng Xingyun." It was the first time he spoke with her, so he didn't show his nervousness, the first impression was the most important after all.

He waited but his little fairy still didn't look up from the book she read. In curiosity he went behind her to get a glimpse of the book's content but she suddenly slammed her book and stood up, leaving without looking back at him.

Afterwards he tried to make a conversation with her many times but every attempt of his was ignored. She was always reading so he thought if he showed that he had the same intrest as her she would open up, but just like before she didn't pay any attention to him, nothing changed.

Although he didn't manage to open her up, they were young and they had plenty of time. He asked for her hand in marriage, thinking that like this he will have more chances and nobody could take her away from him... he was wrong. When she heard about it from her father, the next day he came, his fairy didn't sit under the tree like usual. She runaway.

From who?
This marriage?
Or me?

********************
Author: I'm rewriting the chapters. Not sure when I will finish and post a new one.

Thanks for reading my story! Protect your health!