"𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗?"

*Ring!*

The bell rings and it's finally time for lunch. I leave Present Mics' class and head for the roof. Only 3rd years are allowed on the roof because the staff trusts us more than the 1st and 2nd years. I reach the doors and open them with force, they get stuck sometimes. I look around and only a few other students are here. Some staff too, probably to avoid the 1st and 2nd years.

I find my stop near the railing behind the air conditioning system, hidden from others. This the place I go for lunch everyday, yet no one knows I'm here. I've heard gossip about me at points but ignore it. It's so peaceful here today, I try to meditate and see how the rest of today is going to go. I close my eyes and clear my mind.

"Hey! Hey! HEY! Did you die on me!?" I wake with a jolt to see who was scaring me. Wait...did I fall asleep? I look at my phone to see I'm 10 minutes late for hero training! I look up to see a spiky haired indigo with purple eyes. I know who it is immediately. "Shinso you know you're not allowed up here." I say with a bit of anger but relief that someone woke me up.

"Well, you're not exactly supposed to be here either. You're late, you're welcome for not being smacked awake." He holds a hand out for me. I chuckle and take his hand, he helps me up. "Thanks for waking me, but go before you're caught." Just as I say that a teacher finds us. "(Y/N) (L/N) AND HITOSHI SHINSO, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING DURING CLASS HOURS!? Especially in a closed off area where NO ONE can see you!?" Oh shit...it's Midnight.

Shinso turns a light shade of pink. I however get a bit angry. Very bold of her to assume we would be like most teenagers and doing something illegal. I keep calm and bow. "Sorry Midnight, I fell asleep during lunch and my friend came looking for me." Shinso bows as well, Midnight is still furious. "That's no excuse, detention for both of you. I expect you to stay after school today from 3 to 4! Do you understand!?"

"Yes Midnight!" Shinso and I say in unison. We stand up and head to our classes. Shinso reaches his first. "Bye Shinso, sorry for getting you in trouble." I wave bye and start to walk to my classroom. "Don't worry about it, I'll see you later (Y/n)." I reach my classroom and open the door. My classmates at Mr. Aizawa looks at me. He's still covering?

"Sorry for being late." I walk to my seat. Mr. Aizawa looks at me. "Care to explain?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "I feel asleep, my friend woke me up..." My classmates look around at each other seeing if anyone isn't there. No one knows that I'm Shinsos' friend. "Just don't make it a habit...please." Mr. Aizawa responds, I nod. He clears his throat and speaks up.

"Right get on your hero suits. It time for training, I got instructions from Snipe to do a sparing match with one person until we have an overall winner." Everyone's looks exited, training with each other gives people the chance to pair up with their friends. I look at River, they nod. Everyone goes to find their suit.

~Time skip~
(Hero outfit)
(I made it myself. Feel for to change it a bit!)

(Rivers' hero outfit)(Made this one too

(Made this one too.)

"Right, everyone seems to have a partner, lets start

"Right, everyone seems to have a partner, lets start." Mr. Aizawa looks around the room. We're in the Gym Gamma where all of my classmates are with their partners. River is standing next to me, ready to spar. Mr. Aizawa looks at a pair of my classmates who are chatting, oblivious to Mr. Aizawas' gaze. He points to them. "You two, you're first." They look at him with surprise but walk towards the middle of the mats that were set.

"Begin!" Mr. Aizawa shouts and the two start battling. Then they use their quirks, I can try to analyze to see who wins instead of using my quirk. Well the girl has a teleporting quirk and the boy has a quirk that manipulates the air into solid shapes that are invisible. This is an even battle, since the girl can teleport she has a better chance at avoiding his attacks. But at the same time he could create many invisible obstacles to try to trap her.

The girl keeps dodging his attacks like I thought but the boy doesn't seem to be creating anything. Just as he read my mind, he created a bunch of bars that were visible and trapped the girl right as she teleported into a spot. Everybody started clapping and the boy dismissed the temporary prison and fist bumped the girl as the walked off the mats.

Mr. Aizawa looked around again and then pointed to River and me. "You two, it's your turn." We nod and head for the mats. We get in our stances and think for a moment, trying to predict Rivers' next move. "Begin!" Mr. Aizawa yells and River is the first to make a move. Their hair turn into water and it starts to come towards me. I tuck and roll to the right and don't get any water on me. I look at River to see their eyes turned to what looked like little capsules of flowing water. They turn their arm into water and reach for me. I think for a moment and get an idea.

I grab the mat beneath me and quickly block Rivers' water attack. My classmates and Mr. Aizawa look at me in awe as I charge at River with the mat. I drop the mat and grab a chain around my pants pocket and swing it around River. They realize what I'm doing and turn their waist into water. They grab the chain and quickly wraps it around me, using the water as a second binding. My classmates and Aizawa start clapping, River releases me and my hero outfit is soaked.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't want to use it that much." I wave my hand and dismiss it. "No no it's all good. I'm impressed you dodged my capture method, it works on most people. Congrats." I high five them and Mr. Aizawa clears his throat. "Y/n, you may go change into your regular outfit if you need to." I look at him and nod. "Thanks Mr. Aizawa." I start to head to the girls locker room.