"𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙞'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝...𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢."

I got changed in the locker room start to head back to the Gym Gamma. There is only around 10 minutes left, I basically just got a head start for the rest of the day. I enter the building to see River facing off against another classmate.

Her name is Faustine, she has a wing quirk. I can see why this is a uneven match. Faustine is very good with her quirk and keeps circling around River, who is trying to shoot water at her. Faustine has a bored look on her face and does one of her special moves. She flies straight up in the air about 20 feet and starts spinning on her way down. She's propelling herself directly at River. She almost reaches them and stops, creating a giant wind. The wind knocks River off their feet and they tumble off the mats.

I walk over to River to see if their okay. "We have an overall victor, nice work Ms. Tadeshi." Mr. Aizawa comments looking at Faustine and then looks at the time. "You are dismissed, go change and head to the classroom." Mr. Aizawa turns and walks away, exiting the Gym Gamma. Everyone runs over to Faustine and congratulates her. She's a bit of a show off because of her quirk but I applaud her anyway.

~Time skip~

Class is finally over, but now I have to go to detention with Shinso. I find the today's room detention and slide open the door. I look to see that Shinso isn't here yet, but the teacher is. "What are you doing here, you do realize this is detention right?" Mr. Aizawa asks me, looking confused. "Yeah, I got a detention for being on the roof after lunch hour. That's why I was late for hero training." I say nervously. I can't believe he's watching detention too. No wonder he's always tired.

Mr. Aizawa thinks for a moment, then speaks. "Who gave you the detention?" He looks for an answer. "Oh, it was Midnight, she found me just as I woke up." Mr. Aizawa nods and we head the door slide open. It's Momoma and Bakugo walking in. "Bakugo why are here?" Mr. Aizawa asks in an annoyed but tired voice. Bakugo crosses his arms and mumbles something under his breath. "Speak up, you know I didn't hear you." Bakugo looks even angrier and huffs.

"I said Iida gave me a detention." Bakugo says aggressively and goes to find a seat. I try my best to not smile or laugh because that would only get me into more trouble. Is that even allowed I think to myself, going to find my own seat. "Well I got a detention for borrowing a water quirk and pouring it on Tsuburaba to see if he could stop it with his air." Shinso' voice was heard. "Nobody asked Neito." He appeared in the doorway of the class and walked into the room.

"Might as well know why you're here then too then." Mr. Aizawa gestured to Shinso with tired eyes. Shinso looks at me and back at Mr. Aizawa, clearing is throat. "I found one of my friends sleeping and woke them, but I was in an area I wasn't allowed to be in." Mr. Aizawa thinks for a moment, glancing at me and then to Shinso. I think he figured it out but didn't say anything. "Right, take your seats, all of you."

~Time skip~

I finished the worksheet that Mr. Aizawa gave us in Snipes' class. I look to see it's only 3:20 see that everyone else is asleep. Shinso somehow has a small pillow he's sleeping on. I spot Mr. Aizawa is on his phone looking as bored as ever. Unknown to you he was occasionally stealing glances at you, "I try to save her the trouble of detention and she gets one anyway". I think of what I can do for the remaining time. That's when my stomach gave a small growl. I remembered I didn't eat lunch, I reach for my bag and search for my protein bar.

Mr. Aizawa notices this and looks at you quizzically. I pull out both protein bars but only place one on the desk and one in my pocket. I see out of the corner of my eye Mr. Aizawa get out of his seat. He walks over to me and stands directly in front of my desk. "Is that a protein bar?" He asks more or less confusion why I would be eating in the middle of detention.