"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎."

(Y/n) POV:

🎶Velvet lips and the
eyes to pull me in.
We both know
you'd already win.
Mm, your original sin. 🎶

*Click*

Another day, with only 5 hours of sleep. Thank god work wasn't terrible last night. I look at the time, 5 am. It's a bit early, I'm going to see how today's going to go. I sit up on my bed and cross my legs. I close my eyes and concentrate.
Okay, so far so good. I continue throughout the day. Oh, I'll have to remember that next time. Almost 3pm. And...Oh fuck you Faustine.

Okay! Today's going to be...decent. I just skimmed the important stuff, nothing too in detail. I hop out of bed to get ready for the day. I check my phone a few mins later to see my boss texted me.
_______________________________
Boss: 4:30-9:00 pm

Me: I'll be there.
____________________________

~Time skip~

I exit my apartment and am almost at UA when I realize something. "FUCK! My money!" I forgot my money! I can't get lunch, I'm gonna be hungry. I walk into the school. I think I just sleep again. This time with an alarm set so I'm not late. As I'm walking through the halls I see Present Mic walk around the corner. "Hey (Y/n)! I was lookin' for you." Mic walks to me, stopping to talk to me.

"Oh hey Mic, what's up?" I ask and Mic gives a weird pose. "I got a request from Principle Nezu that he wants you, dear listener to go to his office. Don't worry your not in trouble." Mic pats my head as he sees me tense up. I nod and start walking towards the office, only to see Mic follow me. "I'm headed this way too, I also wanted to talk about your English grade."

We start walking to the principals office and Mic continues his statement. "Alight I wanted to ask if anyone helps you?" I shake my head. "Well it's insane good, you're very admirable I gotta say." I blush at the complement and nod. "Thanks Mic, I just think it's easy for some reason." He smiles and we reach the principles office. He walks to the door and opens it for me. I walk in only to see he's not following.

"I gotta check on Snipe. Nice talking to you (Y/n). See you around!" Mic closes the door and I turn around to see Nezu and Mr. Aizawa looking at me. "Hello Ms. (L/n), please, sit down." Nezu gestures with his paw to a chair. Mr. Aizawa is standing behind him, arms crossed and leaning on the wall. I sit down and Nezu continues. "It has come to my attention that you were absent for a quarter of you first year at UA. Is that correct?" I nod.

"I have only known that you were absent, not of why though. If it is not too personal could you please tell me?" Nezu asks. I think back to my first year of UA. That was a hard time for me, my mom had left me, gone. Custody went my father. My father didn't expect it and didn't want it. During this time my father was extremely unstable. He thought it would be a "good" idea for him to start arguments with me and anyone in general. He'd would always come home drunk or with another woman. But the argument weren't just yelling sometimes it got physical.

Flashback ⚠️(Trigger warning)⚠️

I was in the kitchen making a snack at 3 am while I waited to see if my father would actually be coming home tonight. I was 15 at the time and it was my 2nd week of UA. After I was finally done slicing up the sandwich I was making, he stubbles in the door, drunk as usual. He spots me in the kitchen and makes his way over to me, glaring. He looks prepared to start another argument, but tonight was different. Tonight was the night he had decided that he was going to kill me, or at least try to.

"(Y/n) you son of a bitch get your ass over here now!" I take a moment to comply but slowly walk away from the counter, sure enough I knew this would happen. But I looked at all possible angles and this had the best outcome. Although I shouldn't say "best" I should say...least gruesome. I continue to walk to my father til I am close enough to see the bags under his eyes, but far enough away so he can't lunge at me.

"Took you long enough. Now, mind explaining why you're up at 3 o'clock in fucking morning!?" He yells at me, fury laced in his eyes. "Look I'm sorry, but I was worried about you. I was just seeing if you were coming home." He may be an asshole, but he's all I got. Mom disappeared and I have no friends available to help me. Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire don't know about my father and what he's capable of. "That's your excuse? You're a fucking moron." He replies eyes twitching.

"Listen-" I try to say. "No! You listen to me bitch. I want you out of this house by tomorrow morning! You hear me? I don't care where you go, just get out of my house!" I knew this would happen but I'm prepared for what has to be done next. "You know what? No, you've put me through enough hell lately. It's about time I do the same." He lunges at me but I'm quick to react, stepping out of the way. I knew this coming days ago. I had a plan of action and now was that time.

"Stay still damn it!" He lunges at me again, grabbing my shoulder and starting to punch me. Now! Now DO IT NOW! I elbow him in the jaw and shake him off. He holds his jaw in pain and grows at me. "You son of a bitch-" I punch him square in the face. He closes his eyes and holds his nose. I pull the knife I was using and bring it to both hands. I hid it behind my back when I walked over to him. I raise my hands above my head and drive it into his shoulder. "AHHHHH!" He falls to floor, blood flows out of the fresh stab wound.

I run to the door and grab the bag I planted there before he came home. I had already packed and had a plan of escape. I ran to the nearest police station.

Flashback Over

"Ms. (L/n)? Are you okay?... (Y/n)?" Principle Nezu was calling my name. "What? Oh- um. It's- yeah, it's kinda personal. The easiest way to put it was my home life wasn't working and I needed to find another place to live. I had to miss a lot of school days because of certain...um certain events that took place during that time." I state trying to make it seem not all that bad. "I see well because you missed all that time at school, you missed a lot of basic training." He turns to Mr. Aizawa. "He was your first year teacher correct?" I nod. Nezu continues, "I believe it would be beneficial if you were to take temporarily extra classes. Mr. Aizawa has agreed to help train you during and after school hours. Of course if you believe you don't need them that is all your decision."

I think for a moment. Well it would be nice if I could learn more basic training because my technique could always use some work. Problem is, can I afford time possible time off of work? It would also take a lot of energy and I don't know if I could do that with only 4-6 hours of sleep. I trust Mr. Aizawa to train me because he is a great mentor and I know he would be able to help. I clear my throat.

"Okay, I...I want to take the extra classes. I want to improve my basic skills and fighting techniques." I announce, Nezu nods. "Very well, I will arrange a new schedule for you to get all your regular classes in, while also fitting the extra classes." Nezu responds. "You are excused." I get up from my seat, Nezu hands me a late pass. I mutter a Thank you and walk towards the door. "Right Aizawa I need your help rearranging her schedule. Now..." Nezu continues his conversation with Mr. Aizawa as I walk out the door and head to homeroom.

Hey everyone! I wanted to thank you so much for 3K reads! It really means the world to me that your commenting and liking my book. I apologize for how long this update took. I didn't expect or want it to take this long, but I promising you guys and myself to try to update more.

~ Author-Chan/Kun