Fight

Taehyung pov

I was having a really good dream until my alarm went off.

"Great it's Monday, I should probably just skip" I thought and went back to sleep. But not even one minute later I heard my mom screaming.

"Kim Taehyung get your ass down here and go to school"!!!!!!

I groaned but still went to get ready I know better than fighting with my mom.

"Guess my plans are ruined", I thought.

To wake up better I decided to walk to school instead of driving. It was just a 15 minute walk so it wasn't long.

Once I arrived I saw my friends Yoongi, and Jimin.

I went over them but they seem annoyed "what happened" I asked.

"It's Bam Bam again" Yoongi said groaning.

"What did he do this time" I said rolling my eyes. 

Who is Bam Bam you may ask, well he's just a guy that's always trying to pick a fight with one of us I don't know what his problem is, all the school consider us the "bad boys" of the school. Many want to fight us to take the title but no one has been successful. And he's another one of those guys.

I sighed and decided to look for him my friends tried to stop me but I ignored them.

Around five minutes passed and I finally found him, he was in the hallway with his friends.

I went over there and pushed him against the lockers, "What the fuck is your problem can't you give up at once" I said my fist holding his shirt.

At first his eyes widened but when he saw me he said "Oh what a nice surprise Kim fucking Taehyung, now tell me what did I do this time".

"You know exactly what you did stop messing with me and my friends" I snapped.

"What if I don't want to" he said laughing along with his friends.

And that's when I saw red I punched him in the nose he fell down. I picked him up and continue punching him he also gave me some hits too.

His friends tried to defend him but then Yoongi and Jimin got involved and started fighting with his friends.

Many people surround us some were cheering and some were taking videos. By the looks of it no one would want to separate us.

When I was about to finish him off two security officers from school grabbed me. I tried to resist and another one came and dragged me.

They left me in the office while Bam Bam was in the infirmary.

"Kim Taehyung" the principle called me in to her office. I sighed but still went in and took a seat.

"So do you mind explaining what happened this morning" she said annoyed.

"He started" I mumbled.

"I don't care who started it"!!!!! "That is completely unacceptable in my school you broke his nose and made other people get involved too".

"I didn't asked them to get in" I protested.

"Silence"!!! " I don't want to hear excuses, this is not your first time being in my office you are just a trouble maker since you arrived. I'm sorry to say this but I think I have to expel you".

My world stop I will definitely be fucked when my parents hear the news, they will send me to military school.

"Isn't there another way I promise I'll behave, I could even clean the school, help the teachers out, or or..." I was ranting until the principle stoped me.

"I'm sorry to say this but this is not the first time you say that, also I have given you many chances and punishments but you keep misbehaving I really don't think you will get out of this one". She said.

"Principle give me one more chance I promise is going to be the last one if I mess it up expel me then. I will do whatever punishment you make me do I swear". I said bowing down.

She just kept quiet thinking until a smile appeared on her face.

"You said anything right"? she asked and I nodded.

"Well even if you are a trouble maker you are pretty smart and passing your classes. So it wouldn't matter if you don't go for some days".

"Are you going to suspend me"?? I asked.

"No from now on you are going to take care of one of the kids in the special class I will inform Ms. Green she will assign you a kid to take care. You will help him learn, and if I hear that you are being mean to him consider yourself expelled". She said threatening.

"For how long would I need to do this" I asked cringing.

"It will depend I will take you out when I want too. Tomorrow you will start, instead of reporting to first period you will go to that class, better get comfortable cause I'm not going to take you out any time soon".

"You won't tell my parents right" I asked frightened, they had told me that if they get called again I won't be able to get out for 6 months of the house, nor be with my phone. And I'm not really looking forward to that.

"I won't but you are suspended for the rest of the day so are your little friends, now you know what to do tomorrow, I'm done talking to you close the door when you get out"

I immediately left I saw Yoongi and Jimin outside, Yoongi was smoking and I saw that both of their knuckles were bruised.

When they saw me they they came over to me.

"So where do you want to go" Jimin asked me.

"What about if we just go to my house and just play video games, my parents are in vacation." Yoongi said.

We nodded and went to Yoongi's car and just like that we left.

___\___\\__\______\|\_____\|____

First chapter how was it🤪
Next chapter he will meet Jungkook😆
Also make sure to check my other stories🙏🏽