Talk

Taehyung pov

I was helping Jungkook with his vocabulary but my mind was focused on Yoongi and Jimin. The whole thing just seemed really odd, Yoongi would never hit Jimin no matter how mad he is. He has even told me that he's just special and that he would never dare to hurt him.

What went through Yoongi's head that moment, that's the thing that was mostly on my mind. I know that Yoongi is straight he of course doesn't have any problem with people's sexuality. When both Jimin and I came out for some reason he wanted to clarify if he was one hundred percent straight. So we all went to a party that was being held in another town. I was really drunk that time but I know for sure that I saw him hooking up with two twinks. When we left he started coming from downstairs so of course we all knew what happened.

The only thing Yoongi said was "I am for sure that I'm one hundred percent straight" from there he never questioned it anymore.

Jimin once had asked him if he would ever be in a relationship with another guy. Which he only responded with "I just can't see myself with another man no matter how much I love him".

That day Jimin cried a river, and also that day was the day Jimin told me about his crush on Yoongi.

I was then cut off from my thoughts when I felt something pulling my sleeve. When I snapped out of it I saw Jungkook pulling my sleeve furiously like an angry bunny.

"I'm sorry I was out of it for a moment do you need something"? I asked him

"Attention" Jungkook said while pouting.

For some reason my heart skipped a beat when he said that but I decided to ignore it and focus on him.

The day ended and Sonia took Jungkook home while I drove towards Yoongi's house. All the time I was sweating and trying to come up with the best words.

I then arrived and my anxiety started to kick in. The reason why I was scared was because of Yoongi that man is scary especially if he's mad. I saw his car parked so I knew that he was there, I opened the door which surprisingly it was unlocked. I entered really silently and carefully, I went upstairs to check his room but it was empty.

The only other place that he could be in is the basement which he made as a hang out place. So that's where I went and surprisingly enough he was there snorting two lines of cocaine.

"I thought you were only sticking with alcohol" I said.

He looked startled for a moment until he saw me.

"That was the plan but sometimes I need something stronger" he said with a sigh while laying down on the couch. I awkward made my way to one of the chairs.

"What are you doing here" Yoongi asked.

"I just wanted to check on you" I said while making myself comfortable on the chair.

"Why" he questioned.

"Don't you have something to tell me" I asked.

He froze a bit but then quickly shook his head. "If I did I would've called you"

I only hummed and decided to test the waters.
"Does hitting Jimin ring a bell" I said with a serious face.

I saw how his whole body tensed up, he then relaxed a bit and started to to sit up. He was quiet for a couple of seconds then said,

"I don't know what came over me, I regret it deeply but I don't know how to face him." He said

"You know he will never hold a grudge against you" I said trying to comfort him.

"That's the thing I want him to hit me, to tell me that I'm a piece of shit, to hate me. That's the only way I could feel at ease, but he's too nice to ever do that." He said with a sigh.

"You know Tae I've always knew about his feelings towards me". Yoongi said with a smile.

My eyes went wide and I then asked how he knew.

"I've been in love before, just the way he sees me made it obvious. He always made time for me even if he was busy I'm not dumb I of course found out once he always wanted to hang out."

I was speechless for a moment and then I said, "Then why be an asshole, you kissed him and then punched him. If he was really that special to you why would you hurt him"?

He only stayed quiet for a few seconds until he answered "I know we are talking about me but I just have to say that you aren't any better, remember the twink"?

I was speechless for a moment, all the terrible memories came back.

One day when we went to a party I met a boy I had just recently came out as gay and he was really cute, he was a wearing a black skirt with a white top. Long story short we were drunk and we ended up having sex. He was my first boy kiss, the first boy I had sex with, and even my first boyfriend. Most of the time we had sex I always tried to avoid going outside together I couldn't risk anyone seeing us together.

Until one day he decide to transfer to my school once he saw me he came over to me with a huge smile on his face he hugged me and tried to kiss me. Everyone was watching us and I panicked so I punched him and once he was in the floor I kicked him while calling him a faggot. The look on his eyes broke my heart but I wasn't ready to come out. Once the day finished I quickly tried to find him but he was nowhere I even went to his house but I only heard from his neighbor that he left to America to live with his uncle. Since that day I've never had any more boyfriends and decided to stick with girls until I was ready.

I then snapped into reality and only looked down in shame.

"I remember" I said quietly.

The mood completely changed, Yoongi must've noticed because he quickly changed the subject back to Jimin.

"You know even if I apologize things will be awkward. But I of course don't want to loose him, I can maybe find out what are my true feelings towards Jimin. " he said

"What do you mean with true feelings"? I questioned.

"Well I mean sometimes my heart races when I think of him, out of nowhere I find myself staring at him, and well that kiss was honestly the best I've had." He said awkwardly while blushing.

I immediately got excited and started jumping on my chair. He only looked at me like I was insane.

"You know how happy he will be when he hears that" I said.

He only nodded and said "I know but don't tell him, I kind of want to be the one to tell him, but I want it to be at my own pace"

I only nodded and agreed with him we then talked about different things but we had to stop once the drug was taking effect on Yoongi the last thing he told me was to not tell Jimin about the drugs which I agreed. I then left and felt like a weight was taken off from my shoulders.

That night I had the best sleep ever but the last thing that went over my mind was about HIM I wondered how he is doing and if he would still remember me.

__€\€£\¥\¥\+]£]!!|]++]£\£\¥_•_+\\\\\

Another chapter done be sure to comment and vote!!! Love all of you guys. 💜

Also thanks for 1k reads💜💜💜