Just like that

Taehyung pov

"Wait what you kissed HIM! And he hit you!"

"I knew he was in asshole but I would've never imagine him hitting you. Just wait I'll give him a piece of my mind" I said.

"No, please don't" Jimin said with tears on his eyes.

"Ok calm down" I said while hugging him.

"Can you at least tell me what happened?"  I asked.

Jimin then nodded and started to narrate what happend.

Jimin's pov

~~Flashback~~

It was late maybe around 2am I was about to got to sleep when my phone rang. I decided to check who it was, then I saw Yoongi's name appear. I of course answered it, turns out that he was drunk and wanted me to go pick him up. He was at some bonfire party, I was tired and the party was almost an hour away from home. But of course I didn't care and went anyway.

The whole time I kept on trying to be focused in driving and not sleeping. I even put some hyped up music. When I arrived I immediately saw him, he was surrounded by some of his friends and he even had a girl on his lap.

At that point I just wanted to leave but I didn't instead I got out of my car and went directly to him. Once he saw me he smiled and even pushed the girl off, it actually made me feel happy.

"Hey Jimin do you want a beer?" Yoongi asked.

"Thanks Yoongi but no, I have to be sober to drive us back home".

He then only nodded and placed his arm around me. Then we started to walk back towards the car. He didn't even bother to say goodbye to his friends. He smelt like alcohol and cigarettes but that wasn't anything new. We then started to drive in silence, there was a point that I thought he was asleep.

Once we arrived to his home he claimed that his legs didn't work and that he needed me to help him. I of course did without hesitation, we went to his room and of course his parents weren't in the house.

I started to take off his shoes and his shirt knowing he sleeps shirtless. I stared at his abs and pale skin for a while before laying him down. Once I laid him down on his side I was about to leave, but he stopped me.

"I don't want to sleep alone" Yoongi said.

My heart fluttered and I decided to give him some company. Everything was going fine until he started rambling about me.

"You know Jimin I'm so glad you are in my life. I don't know how my life will be without you. You just complete me you know, also don't tell Tae I told you this but you're my favorite one" Yoongi said then out of nowhere he hugged me and kept telling me how much he loves me over and over again.

When he stopped hugging me we stared at each other. At that moment I couldn't control myself and I don't know what came over me. I started to lean in until our lips touched. It was supposed to be only a peck, but when I was about to pull away Yoongi grabbed me from my hair and started to make out with me roughly. It was a like a dream coming true I of course kissed back without thinking twice. Things stared to get a little steamy which led me sitting on top of Yoongi while we made out.

Then it happened, we stopped to catch our breath and once he realized what happened he pushed me off of him. It lead me to fall into the floor. 

"What the fuck are you doing!" He screamed.

He then kicked me on the stomach, I groaned in pain. Out of nowhere he started laughing and pulling his hair while walking back and forth mumbling something to himself. I started to stand up while clutching my stomach. But once he saw me on my feet, he grabbed me by the collar and said,

"Just because you and Taehyung are gay doesn't mean that I am as well. I won't tell anyone about this but if you dare do that shit again I'll fucking kill you"

He looked so hot that I could only gulp and nod, that's when he punched me. Three times on the face with one punch I fell down again. And when I was down he went at it two more times. Later he only told me to get the fuck out of his house and to not come back.

Once I arrived home I cried not only because my face and stomach hurt but also because I was heartbroken.

Taehyung pov

"And that's what happened" Jimin said finishing his story.

I could only stare in disbelief, how could Yoongi do that. We know that sometimes he's aggressive but he will never lash out like that to us. I know he has a really soft spot for Jimin I also know that drunk Yoongi will never do that. He is always careful not to drink too much.

I saw Jimin's eyes swell with tears once again so I quickly hugged him and rubbed his back.

"You know what fucking sucks. Is that I still love him and I will still take another beating. My heart can handle a rejection but it can't handle being ignored by him" Jimin said.

And once he said that he broke down again. It hurts seeing him that way. Jimin is always cheerful always looking at the positive side. I guess that's why he was Yoongi's favorite.

"Tell you what, I'm going to have a talk with Yoongi not today let's give him some time to cool off. For now just don't try to contact him." I said.

"Please don't get into a fight" Jimin pleaded.

"I promise" I said.

With that the bell rang signaling that class was starting again. Jimin gave me a last hug and proceeded leaving. He decided to ditch school for today. Once he left school, the only thing that was in my mind was about how am I going to solve this.

_?_?^_*]!|¥\=]€\£\+_€_?_<_>_*_¥_¥

Omg I'm back!!!!How was it let me know for me I feel like I didn't do that good

Omg I'm back!!!!
How was it let me know for me I feel like I didn't do that good.

Thank you all for 3k💜

I love you all so much also stream "LIFE GOES ON"💜

Also I have a week out of school so I will try to update again this week💜