photo shoot 🌲

BRINGGGGG!

     (y/n) packed up all of her pencils and note books from her desk and walked out through the door as quick as she could.  "(y/n) could you stay behind please." no no no no no she didn't want to stay behind because she had to go home to write in her journal. she had already turned  in the pictures today [year book.] you turned around to face aizawa "yesssss?" she asked as she walked towards his desk. "the problem child's picture— you need to do a reshoot and have him use his quirk." (y/n) wasn't mentally stable for that "i mean does he really have to use his quirk? because using quirks can get tiresome and maybe while he was walking home he get super tired and walked in the middle of the road to take a nap and ....WAM!" she clapped loudly "he's dead." she smiled as she thought that her statement could win. Aizawa pulled out his wallet and gave you a five dollar. "i'll give you five dollars if you get him a coffee on the way then."

'{☕️}'

(y/n) walked to the park with the coffee in one hand and a donut in the other and a camera around her (s/c) neck. it was cold and the wind was freezing against you damped nose. you found a cedar brown benched and passed her stuff there as she set up the camera and the stand.

'{🍩}'

'it's been about 20 minutes since 4:30 pasted.' (y/n) thought to herself, to past the time she took journal dedicated to Izuku. (on the next journal entry i'll write what she wrote.)  some group of people came for me to take there pictures i got paid a fair amount they might have thought i was a photographer.

{time skip}

'now it's 6 something uhhhh and he is still not here the coffee got cold and the donut was long gone. ' (y/n) packed up her camera equipment. she didn't know why but she had that lump in her throat that people would have when they are about to cry. it almost felt like she was getting stood up. she while she was putting her camera stick in the bag she heard a voice call out "(y/n) your still here!" she turned around curiously, her gaze was met with a set of parakeet green eyes. "ah! oh it's you."  she laughed nervously as she put the bag on her back. izuku looked apologetic "i'm so sorry i—i was training and i got tired and fell asleep i forgot all about the photo shoot you must have been waiting here for hours." (y/n) swatted her hands in front of her chest "no it's okay-"

midoriya interrupted her  "no it's not the least i can do is walk you home." she would shake her head 'nooo he couldn't see my address ...AHH NO HE CANT KNOW WHERE I LIVE THATS NOT THE PLAN.' she thought to herself. "erm.. n-no thanks i can walk by myself." izuku refused and picked up the coffee and your book -bag and they started walking. it was a awkward walk he didn't speak neither did you. you guys actually never had a conversation before, "hey uh your coffee is cold." (y/n) looked down at her shoes then she mutters out "that's yours." he looked down at you "mine?" a nod came from the girl as she whipped her nose. "o-oh thanks." a small tinted blush appeared on his cheeks. you two walked past a shop with allmight posters on display. "i have that one , that one and those three." izuku stopped and gazed at the poster pointing at them fanboying a little. (y/n) looks at the window "i had to get rid of all mine." she sighed, "oh that sucks can i ask why?" you both started walking again "well.." you shrugged "they were taking up to much space and they were a bit childish." he looked kinda embarrassed .

(y/n) pondered on what she said. "AH NO not that your childish i was to but i changed? NO arg." she fave palmed her self. "no it's alright i'm known to be a collector." he laughed a bit "no uurg i cant speak." (bother of there hands were side by side btw.) while she said that she squeezed his hand on accident she was just irritated with herself. she quickly took her hand away and covered her face.

the walk was real awkward after that and it was long awkward and long are not the best mix. when you guys made it to your estate your ran to your porch and shouted "THANKS FOR WALKING ME BYE." and shut the door.