harsh 🌲

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣! 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣! 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣!

you could here your foot steps echoing through the halls. you never realized that you foot steps were this loud. Maybe it was because she put her shoe on the wrong or maybe she was stepping to hard, or maybe she was just flat out delusional. 'today is the day.' she would say in her head, today is the day she 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 spill out her fillings to izuku kind of.

The (h/c) girl didn't see him in the breakfast line so you assumed he was at his locker. you took took a deep breath then started walking towards locker 184 you despised herself for remembering his locker number, and maybe his locker combination but that's not important right now. It took her 2 turns and 7 rows of lockers in till you found his locker. as you saw him putting his history and English books into his Allmight backpack. as you began walking it was like he was a damsel in distress and you were the knight (uno reverse boi) . With every step you took the weights on your shoulder began to lift. you was about 5 lockers away from her destination the green headed boy whipped his head to the side of him and saw her. first his eyes were is normal nice eyes but then it fades into shock and embarrassment.

You thought this might be the time to say something so you opened your mouth and said "hey-" but as you said it he whipped his head to the other side closed his locker and sped away. you stood there dumbfounded. you were trying to processing what happen. 'wait what' but then and there it felt like a sword has pierced your heart. did he just ignore you? you were standing there thinking of all the reasons on why ignored you. maybe it was because you two were so distant and that it would be weird if he just started talking to you out of the blue. whatever it was it still couldn't heal that wound. you don't know how long you stood there thinking but you felt a tap on you shoulder. you turned and you saw shoto todoroki. "hey (y/n) your going to be late for class if you don't get going." he said with a chuckle "oh shut up." you and him were 'friends' since the 1st year you guys started to be the friendship when he and bakugou got into a argument and todoroki said that bakugous hair will fall from all that yelling and a picture of bald bakugou made you laugh like a mad man, he was touched at the fact that you laughed so he later on that day asked if you could be friends.

He knew you had a crush and a notebook but never knew who it was. and with that you two started walking down the halls to your first class of the day.

( time skip)

you felt sick in your stomach as you walked home from school for three reasons. the first reason is that you just got laid off your after school job because apparently yuuga can do a far more better job with the angles, and second that mess that happened in the hallway this morning. plus there was a 4 day weekend.

when you opened your door to the house you were greeted with the smell of (f/f). you made your way to the kitchen and you say your mother preparing you a plate of (f/f) "oh hello honey i was just making dinner (f/f) your favorite." your mother was acting nice. too nice.

you squinted your eyes at her "hello mom/mother." matter of fact she was up to something. "oh and i almost forgot i have your (f/c: favorite cake) in the oven baking." as soon as she said that you knew what she was doing she was trying to bribe you. you quickly turned around and wanted to go upstairs but then youy mother said these words "oopies almost forgot we are watching (f/m) tonight." you did a full 180 and said "what do you want this time?" your mothers grin grew wider "well since you asked i would like you to come to a mother and child convention with me this weekend its its only 4 days." 'well there goes my weekend' you thought to yourself.

but you felt bad if you said no to your poor mother who was making puppy eyes at you then a groan was heard around the room "fine." your mother leaped with joy "okay go get pack we are leaving in the morning at 6!"

you sighed as you made your way to your room. when you got there you flopped down on the (f/c) bed. you had to cancel out your plans you had with todoroki but deep down you were happy because its like a small vacation. and plus all you were going to do with todoroki is go to his house and play video games. then you heard a shout from the kitchen "(Y/N) COME DOWN ITS DINNER TIME."

(time skip)

by this time it was already nine something so you thought you should tell todoroki that plans have changed. so you then took out your phone and unlocked it and you gave him a text. (A/N sorry i dont know how to to the text thing ik im dumb so ill to the discord text.)

{y/n-o-clock 💅}
yo todoroni i got to cancel plans for this weekend i gotta go to a convention with my momers.
read 9:26 pm

{todoroni 🍝}

okay.
read 9:26 pm

{y/n-o-clock💅}
ew
read 9:26 pm
{y/n-o-clock💅}
did todoroni just leave me on read ?
:(

{y/n-o-clock💅}ewread 9:26 pm{y/n-o-clock💅}did todoroni just leave me on read ?:(

read 9:27 pm

{todoroni 🍝}
at least you have a mom.
👀
read 9:27 pm

{y/n-o-clock💅}
OKAY GOODNIGHT TODOROKI 🥺
read 9:28 pm

you then put your phone on charge by your night stand and with that you fell asleep

———
A/N this is unedited sorry is there is some mistakes 🤡
and so sos sos oss sosksoososososospspsososo sorry that i took a while to update and sorry if it is short