road trip 🌲

A/N/: so like i don't know i just like story writing but i know i'm supposed to be writing notes but i just like writing stories don't worry ill be writing notes the next chapter.

beep, Beep, BEEP!

you spun around in your desk chair to hit your noise maker on its loud head. When the clock shut up in defeat you knew you one the war. you woke up at 4 am to start packing because you fell asleep last night *cough cough* got side tracked.

three hours later you were finished and by that time your mother was already downstairs. you started to pack the stuff in the mini-van neatly. she rented a mini-van she said something about how she would drive there with her dear friend she met at work and their child. she tried discribe them she said that her friend was named INKO and that she was very sweet and her son had freckles and was very polite.

you thought nothing of it until you mother started driving to their house. you made sure to make some space for the other human beings you actually had a plan. your mom and her friend would sit in the front and her kid and you would sit in the back because you wanted to get to know them and plus you needed someone to talk to. 

you guys drove for about 8 minutes until your mother arrived at their estate. she then picked up her phone then texted someone something it was probably her friend. you looked out the window to see what she looked like. BUT to your surprised izuku came out of his apartment (i think thats where he lives) you sulked down hoping he didn't see you. ' he is probably going on a jog or something.' you thought to yourself.

"thats them right there!" your mother said with an exciting tone pointing at the green haired boy and his mother. you felt like your soul left your body. no this can't be happening. 

your mother started to get out the car to go greet them. ' this is fine along as he doesn't see me ill be fine.' you then proceeded to look out the window trying to find out what they were saying. then all of a sudden YOUR OWN MOTHER  turned around to point at you. you felt your cheeks start to heat up. izuku and his mother saw you she sent you a small wave with a smile on her face. you nervously waved back to her. and as if things couldn't get any worst your MOTHER literally waved for you so come out and meet them. 

you wanted to die then and there. but who are you to deny your birth giver so you opened the car door and thought 'it could be worst ARG what am i saying this is worst. but its better to get things over with." you walked over them and put your hand out for his mother to shake but she engulfed you with a hug you hugged her back the she let go. "Hi i'm inko midoriya you can just call me ms. Inko if you'd like." she said with said with a friendly smile on her face.

" oh i'm y/n, you can just call me y/n." you said with a sheepish smile you then turned to izuku and waved slightly and said a small hi.

your mother told you to help midoriya get their bags. by get the bags all you did was organized it in the back of the trunk but as you did his bags had allmight-y things on it. your mothers went to the front and chatted up a storm. after about 5 minutes of that you two were finished you got into your side of the car and he got on the opposite side and with that your mother drove off.

-------------

a/n sorry if this chapter is short AND SORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS TO BE A STORY &*HEHBfyudtfezdtyfhfjyk illstart working on it tomorrow so it should be dont later this week. byeeee