15.

While they were drinking and having fun playing video games Shownu couldn't stop thinking about how he was gonna get Jooheon to tell him who it was he liked. Yes, Wonho has provided sufficient evidence as to why he thought it was Changkyun. But... he couldn't really tell that to Kyun knowing he didn't get an actual confession from Jooheon.

Well, now he knew why Jooheon was was being so secretive about it. He definitely understood why Joo was reluctant to act on his feelings considering Kyun was his best friend and maybe he didn't wanna risk ruining things in the friend group. But even then their friendships were so strong that that wouldn't be anything to worry about.

Wonho was going to help getting it out of him considering he had experience with liking and successfully dating someone in their friend group. Except he had way more free way of thinking and just went for it... so actually... maybe it wasn't the same at all. Jooheon was an overthinker.

Shownu sighed as he got more and more lost in these thoughts. He didn't really have much dating experience.

"So have you made any moves on the guy you like?" Wonho asked as they opened up another round of beers.

"No, and it's getting harder to stop myself from NOT doing something." Jooheon said as he started to fidget with the beer can.

"I mean... what do you have to lose?" Shownu chimed in.

"A lot actually," Jooheon took a big chug of the beer before he continued, "I actually really cherish my friendship with this person and I wouldn't want to ruin it."

"Jooheon," Wonho said sternly, "Does this person happen to be Changkyun?"

Okay so Wonho was more straightforward than Shownu.

"W-Why would you ask me that?" Jooheon stuttered, his cheeks starting to turn pink.

Wonho didn't answer his question and continued to look at Jooheon, waiting for an answer as well. Jooheon just continued to look down at his hands until he slowly looked back up at them.

"Yea... it is Kyun that I like."

"Okay," Wonho started, with a much more understanding and softer tone than before, "So you like Changkyun. And you think you'll lose him if you confess and he doesn't feel the same?"

"Yea."

"Well I don't think that's the case. Even if he didn't feel the same way he wouldn't give up your friendship because of it." Wonho said.

"Yea Joo, I know it would be hard if he didn't feel the same but at least you'd still have your best friend." Shownu said.

"I get what you guys are saying, but I still need some time to figure out how I wanna go about it." Jooheon said as he started walking towards the living room for another round of games.

• • •

• • •