20.

"Okay, I'll pick who goes first." Said Wonho as he looked around at the other boys. "Kikiiii!"

Kihyun rolled his eyes at Wonho, "Truth."

"Is it true you have a crush on someone in this room?"

"True," Kihyun said softly, "Okay, I choose Changkyun."

"Nooooo now you have to tell us who Ki!" Exclaimed Minhyuk.

"That's now how this game works," Kihyun snapped back, "Now Changkyun truth or dare?"

"Hm. Dare!" He said excitedly.

"I dare you to go and kiss Jooheon on the cheek."

Jooheon quickly shot a look at Kihyun who just smirked back. Everyone stood silent either confused at what was going on or waiting for something to happen.

Changkyun got up and shuffled over to Jooheon and sat next to him. As soon as he looked up at him he blushed. Jooheon looked down at his hands and Kyun took that chance to peck him on the cheek and go back to where he was sitting. Now Joo was the one blushing.

"Why are you guys acting like two middle schoolers?" Min said trying to hold in a laugh.

"They like each other." Kihyun replied.

Changkyun frowns and looks over at Shownu who looks back with a confused look.

"Wow Shownu and Wonho. Really thought I could trust you guys." Jooheon says, genuinely hurt.

"I never told Ki, I swear." Shownu says and Wonho nods in agreement.

"They didn't tell me anything you guys are just so obvious." Kihyun says.

"How did we only get through two people and there's already drama," Hyungwon says grabbing his bowl of ramen and leaning back on the couch.

"Wait, you like me? Like I'm the person you have a crush on?" Changkyun says looking at Jooheon with puppy eyes.

Jooheon stays silent not knowing what to say. He hadn't imagined telling Kyun this way.

"Ahh this all makes sense now." Minhyuk says.

Jooheon finally looks up at everyone and just quietly says, "Can we please not do this now, or like this."

"Since Kihyun wants to spill other peoples secrets, he's always had a crush on Shownu." Wonho says.

Shownu looks towards Kihyun, "Really?"

"You're not gay, or at least you've never told us you are so it really doesn't matter." Kihyun responds.

Shownu stays quiet not knowing what to say next.

"Can we just go back to the original plan and play Mario Kart?" Minhyuk says, trying to steer away from this awkward situation.