Chapter one

Peters POV:
Ok somethings up. My day was great so far, I woke up on time, Aunt May made waffles, I made it school on time, I aced my science test and Flash is in Canada and won't be back for a whole three months.

After school was the decathlon meeting and Mr.Harrington had a special announcement. I was very early because me and Mr.Harrington were the only ones there. After a few minutes the team had come in, "alright team, we're going on a special field trip to Stark towers" Mr. Harrington told us, everyone was very excited even Mr.Harrington.

My Parker luck had definitely struck. This wasn't going to be fun. I groaned and put my head in my hands "dude it's not going to that bad" Ned told me as Mr.Harrington passed around the permission slips "these need to be back by Tomorrow" he told us and everyone left.

I bet Mr.Stark had something to do with this. Who am I kidding he probably planed the whole thing in order to embarrass me. I sighed as I walked to Stark industries. I waved to the lady at the front desk mad scanned my card "Peter Parker Level Alpha ten Tony Stark's personal intern. Hello Peter I shall inform boss of your arrival" FRIDAY said as I passed through to the elevator.

I went to the avengers common room. Mr. Stark was already there "hey kid so I heard about this little field trip of yours" Mr. Stark said as he made his coffee "you heard about it" I asked worried "kid it's my company I think I'd know if a bunch of teenagers were coming over" he said to me "please don't embarrass me" I pleaded " no can do there is nothing I can do about the others sorry kid" he said but I could see the sly look in his eyes.

Me and Mr.Stark went to the labs and I worked on arrows Mr. Barton asked me to create for him and some more synthetic webbing. It as really peaceful until "Boss Pepper Potts wishes me to inform you and Peter that dinner is ready" FRIDAY told us. I put the arrows and chemicals down and made my way to the common room where the smell of roast chicken assaults my nose as I enter the dinning area.

Me and Mr.Stark sit next to each other with Mr.Thor to my right and Mrs.Romanoff sits to Mr.Starks left. The others come in and take their seats. It was a peaceful meal until Mr.Barton says "Peter I heard about your little field trip here" the others stop eating and look at me "I don't know what your talking about" I said trying to get the attention off me, "really then what's this then" Mrs.Romanoff says while holding my permission slip. Everyone was looking at me and had mischievous glints in their eyes "please don't embarrass me" I tried pleading to the avengers "no can do kid we are so going to embarrass you" Mr.Barron said.

I got up and grabbed the slip from Mrs.Romanoff and put my plate in the sink and left to my room. I was beyond upset. They're going to humiliate me in front of everyone, this was so unfair and I was having a great week as well. I got my bag and decided to head home.

Aunt May was cooking in the kitchen area and as soon as I walked in through the door she asked "were is the slip Peter your going on that field trip" I sighed and handed it over to her. Tomorrow was going to be the worst day of my life.

Sorry it's so short
I hope you enjoyed it.