Chapter five

Peter's POV:
I sighed "so what do you want to know?" I asked everyone, and they all started to talk at once "ONE AT A TIME!" I yelled at them. They all quite down and Betty had raised her hand first i gestured her to start "how did you get your powers and what are they and how do you use them?" I saw just about to answer when my sixth sense went off, Hydra crashed through the window.

Hydra had come crashing in through the window and held me and my class at gun point "your all coming with us" one of them said "GET MOVING" another yelled. We all followed them to a room and they all pushed us in "I got intel spider man is in this room, come out or the girl dies" one said while grabbing MJ with a gun pointed at her head.

I got my web shooters and shot the gun out of the persons hand and knocked the guy out, i then proceeded to beat up the other's, which was really fun. Once the last guy was out Mr.Stark came down with a few more and the avengers also came down with a lot more hydra guys.

Mr.Stark looked at me then at my class "so you know the secret?" He asked they all nodded "your all bound by secrecy, if any of this goes public I will ruin  your life" he told my class. They all nodded, Betty turned to me again "about my question earlier?" She asked "well I got my powers from a radioactive spider bit, I have super strength, super speed, the ability the climb walls and a weird sixth sense and I use them mostly to stop crime all over New York" I told them, Betty was writing all this down.

"What are you going to use this information for?" I asked her "I'm going to do an avengers special for our news tomorrow, don't worry I won't reveille your identity Peter" she told me. I smiled at her, Betty went over to the other avengers and asked them questions and my class mates then asked them questions as well. I looked over at Flash who looked super guilty and looked like HE was about to cry, I walked over to him "you ok Flash?" I asked him "I'm so sorry" he whispered to me repeatedly and then starts to hyperventilate, "Flash, calm down" I told him.

Flash calmed down enough for him to give an apology "I'm so sorry Peter, I never should have picked on you or Ned or anyone else I'm such a bad person and I don't deserve your forgiveness and I don't deserve to be in the same town as you and I'm really, really, really, really sorry" he said in one breath, I looked at him for a second to see if he was sincere (which he was), "it's ok flash, I forgive you not completely but I appreciate your apology" I told him "just continue to be the good guy then maybe one day I can completely forgive you" I told him, he nodded vigorously at me.

Mr.Harrington rung the school to inform them of what happened, he rung all of our guardians and told them to pick us up from SI. As we waited everyone in my class had gone somewhere, and just before I could leave they came back "PETER WAIT" Ned yelled, they all ran to me "Peter, we have a really good idea" Brad said excitedly