Chapter six

Peters POV:
"What is it?" I asked curiously as what my friends wanted to say "we're going to be your new SPIDEY SQUAD!" They all said/yelled simultaneously, I had to cover my ears before they could burst. I hate it when people yell at me, by ears are super sensitive to yelling after the spider bite.

Once everyone calmed down "so what do you think?" Ned asked "I think it's reckless and your all putting yourselves in danger" I told them honestly "like you do every. Single. Day" Betty said "ok you have a point but I'm a super hero though, you guys aren't" I tried to reason "well you ain't stopping us from helping you Parker so weather you want it or not we're going to help you and if you get injured come to one of us at least" Flash said, everyone looked at him surprised.

"What?" He asked "nothing it's just your never nice, like at all and now that you realise Peter is Spider Man your all of a sudden nice" Betty said "ok yess I know I've been an asshole in the past doesn't mean o can't change. I've realised what I've done was wrong ok and I sorry for being such a loser to you all" Flash said "Peter you've brain washed Flash" Ned whispered to me and we both started laughing. Everyone starred at us, once we regained our senses we looked at everyone and laughed again.

After that when everyone's parents were outside SI Mr.Stark told everyone he'll have to get everyone else jobs working here because of some protocol. At least I'd be their boss so that's going to be fun for me I get to boss them around. When I'm on patrols I'll at least have the spidey squad to have my back, because my classmates are relentless and they'll do anything to make sure I'm safe because I risk my life to keep Queens safe and stuff.

It's going to be pretty weird to have my classmates know my secret and to have them try and be there for me and to be my friends and it'll be weird to have a nice Flash as well but hey it'll work somehow.

The end, I hope you enjoyed that.