Chapter two

Peters POV:
I sighed as I got up, today was field trip day. I wasn't very excited about it though. I got up and walked to the dinning area and Aunt May had made pancakes and waffles for me. I knew she trying to make me feel better about getting embarrassed today. I sighed and ate my breakfast, it was chocolate chipped. I knew I was doomed, May only every made chocolate chipped waffles and pancakes for me is when she knew I was doomed or upset.

I finished my food and got ready for school. I got my bag and my sadly signed note and left for school. As I entered Ned came running up to me "can you believe we're going to Stark industries. Do you think we're going to meet the avengers?" Ned kept asking me questions the whole way to class and it was getting irritating. Once we got to class Ned stopped talking.

We sat in our seats while Mr.Harrington was calling attendance. We handed our permission slips to him as we boarded the bus. Me and Ned sat at the back and he kept rambling on and on about the avengers, I wasn't listening, I put on my earphones and listened to music while looking at the blur of the outside world.

We got there a lot sooner than expected, we all got off and everyone was staring at the Stark industries, "dude i can't believe you get to work here, your so lucky" Ned said to me as we walked towards the building. Before we entered Mr.Harrington said "everyone best behaviour. We are representing our school" then we entered.

When we entered our tour guide was already there, it was Charlie he was the head of level three interns "hello everyone I'm Charlie I'll be your tour guide for today, before anything you must have a pass to enter, they'll expire at the end of the day but you may keep them" he said to us as he handed them out to us, when he got to me he said "mini boss what are you doing here" "well I'm here with my decathlon group for a field trip" I told him stating the obvious, I could tell he was trying to hold in his laughter.

When Charlie handed out the cards he told us to scan them, Ned went first "Edward Leeds level Echo no clearance" FRIDAY said which made Ned jump "don't be alarmed that's FRIDAY Mr.Starks AI" Charlie told them. Everyone went forward then it was my turn, I scanned my badge "Peter Parker level Alpha ten Tony Stark's personal intern. Hello Peter you are here early shall I inform boss of your arrival" FRIDAY asked me "no thanks FRI" I told her, everyone was staring at me but luckily Charlie interrupted the awkward silence "so everyone follow me, to the level one intern labs" and everyone followed him.

I stood at the back while Charlie explained what the level one interns do. I already knew what they did anyway because I'm the one who assigned them their tasks, "Pete come over here" Ned called out to me and I went over to him "isn't this cool?" He asked me, I had to agree because these interns are very smart and I should know I'm their boss basically.

I looked at all of them when I saw Shuri. She looked up at what she was doing and smiled at me and screamed "PETER" and came running over to me. Usually I'd be happy to see my other best friend since she lived in Wakanda (Africa) and was hardly ever in America.

She came running at me and tackled me in a bear hug "I'm so glad to see you Pete, what are you doing here so early?" She asked "I'm here on a field trip with decathlon team" I told her. I expected her tease me but instead she started laughing "you're are on a field trip here" she said between laughs "you know what go and enjoy yourself I'm just gonna go" she said while laughing.

My team just starred at me "ok everyone let's go to the level two intern labs" Charlie said once agin "dude you never told me you knew Princess Shuri of Wakanda" Ned whisper yelled at me "well now you know" I said . Ned went over to MJ and they started talking, it was relief. when Ned got into fanboy mode nothing could stop him.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.