05 - Fantasy

...

"I saw you"

...

When the night begin, Jin almost forgot about the pup that he promised to meet last night. Almost. Being sick he is, of course he wanted no more than to rest at his room but he sense something uneasy. The pup will not wait for him right? It's been an hour since the usual time he got home.

Then, a sudden flashback about the conversation he heard of those two men before. Just to make sure that the pup is not there, Jin walks to where he always met her. And to his confusion, there is another pup, slightly bigger than the baby wolf. Just slightly. Thankfully he made the right decision to meet the pup just to make sure everything is alright.

"Who is this, you're cute too" Jin says, finishing off with a little cough.

"I have to say this whether you understand or not but I did not like the idea both of you waiting here. It is not safe here, people could see you" Jin scolds the two pups while petting them.

And suddenly, the two pups bite his shirt, dragging him with them into the forest. Probably wanted to show him something.

"Hey, I was not supposed to be here, my mother would be mad at this if she knows" Jin says while walking with the pups.

If she knows.

They walk for awhile until a clear sound of moving water was heard. Jin was in awe looking at the river with the small water fall. It's beautiful with the shining bright moon above in the sky. Too beautiful to be real. His stun reaction for the river did not last long especially when he sees three living big wolves there. Worst, one of the wolf is the same wolf who attacked him before. Jin is sure that one of the wolves out of the three was the one who attacked him before.

More than that, did the wolves shift into a human form? What? No way. No. Those stories are not true. It was supposed to be not true at all. It was the fantasy. The fantasy that his mother always tell him, the fantasy that his neighbours always tell to everyone. Those stories were supposed to be not true, it was the fantasy they tell to make sure people especially kids to not wonder around the neighbourhood they live in since it is not safe for a kid to be alone.

Taehyung.

Jin sees him. He was the wolf. He-

Is a werewolf.

If Taehyung is the wolf, so this two pups might be the werewolves too? Jin thinks in his mind while looking at the two pups around his legs. His vision was locked again, seeing the big creatures. Taehyung looks at him. Jin swears Taehyung did look at him, worst he made the eye contact with Taehyung.

Jin let out a tiny yelps before trying to free his self from the pups.

"I need to go home, I'm sorry" Jin says, pushing away the pups before he run out of the forest, straight to his house.

"It just the sickness, I'm sick. I'm just sick and I'm imagining things" Jin says over and over again as he stares at the mirror in his bathroom.

After a moment he spent in the bathroom, he come out a little calm. He was calm but that was before seeing Taehyung in his bedroom. He was calm until he sees him.

"I saw you" Taehyung says.

Jin gulps. He is imagining things, Taehyung is not here.

"So now you know what am I, right?" Taehyung says again, looking straight into Jin's eyes with a smile.