13 - Final : Memories

...

"You took everything from me"

...

"It's him!" Yoongi shouts at them.

Even without Yoongi's ability, they all hear it. The cold tone through the forest. They all hear it. No time is being waste at all. All of them dash fast towards the source of the noise. While moving to where the noise is coming, they pick up some smell. Smell of the other packs as well as the vampires. Can they find Jin before the others? Can they?

And there he is. There is he sitting by the lake on the cold ground, back facing them. There is Jin. The aura from Jin is something else. Something they have never seen or feel. He is mourning. They know he is mourning. Noise, they hear some noises around them, the others are here. They are finally here for Jin's life.

The sound of crying. Loud and painful. It is so cold to hear that. A step, two and more. Jin hears it. Jin hears all the footsteps. The creatures are cornering him. He opens his eyes in flash of a moment turning his head, eyes glaring at all the creatures who makes him suffer the lost.

All of the creatures, all of them widen their eyes when they saw the state of Jin. The wrath.

Tears of blood painting his skin. Jin is crying tears of blood, not even the vampires cry like that. His eyes is in glowing grey. The wrath that they are scared of is coming.

"You took everything from me."

What have they done? The black glow wrapping around Jin's body. The view is extremely horror. Grey glowing eyes, bloody tears and the black glow. They know it. The hidden fantasy is out and it is real. He's been blessed by the Dark and the Light Angels.

Kim Seokjin is the creature blessed by the angels. He posses all the powers. He is not just a mere human, he is not a mere elemental. He is the creature blessed by the angels.

Out of sudden, each one of the Bangtan feels the burning pain inside them. It's coming from Jin, they know it.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook lock their gaze on the one and only Jin without even glancing at the other creatures besides them. The black glow becomes bigger, the water from the lake started to waves, the wind started to blow hard, the trees and the ground started to shake. All of them see him, floating in the air with the black glow.

He come forwards. He come near to them and the creatures. They couldn't do anything. All of the creatures couldn't do anything, no one dares to move, their eyes lock on him.

He steps his feet onto the ground, the black glow is still there, each steps he took closer to the creatures, the bigger the black glow becomes until he is right in front of one.

His one hand presses onto the vampire's face, gripping his jaw. They watch him, they watch Jin never breaking the eye contact with the vampire. A small smoke is floating onto the air, the vampire is shouting from the grip.

"You burnt her"

"You tortured her"

A gesture from Jin, one werewolf across them is feeling the same.

"She begged for help, she begged for sympathy but you heartless creatures did nothing"

"Now beg for your life"

Jin says. That is certainly not the voice they have heard before. The vampire and the werewolf both didn't say anything. Jin knows well what they are thinking. They are thinking of not giving in. They are thinking he will kill them fast enough if they didn't say the words. They are provoking him.