Read This First!

This is a completed LEGACY version of The Emperor of Time.

This is the first version of The Emperor of Time, an unpolished, wonderful explosion of story written weekly on Wattpad that I was so fortunate to have Wattpad feature. This book and its sequel, The Enemy of Time, represent a time in my writing career (2015-2016) when I was truly falling in love with what novels, serials, and space opera could do.

These are two finished books in an unfinished series. While I'm currently working on writing the other books in this series (there will be seven!), I've made enough changes between this original version and what will be the final version that this book is really a work of its own now.

Later versions of this story and other novels in this story world, including Good King Lyr (a prequel novel) and an unfinished (abandoned) revision of The Emperor of Time that give a glimpse in the direction I'm headed with the full revision, are currently free to read on Radish.

I am slowly but steadily revising and rewriting this entire seven book series (of which Good King Lyr is the first, and Emperor will be the fifth)--when that's ready to all be seen in its full glory, I'll let you all know!

I know a lot of people fell in love with this version of the story, though, so I want to keep this here in parallel with the revised and final version, whenever that's ready. For everyone who read and loved this version, thank you! You helped make everything that followed possible. 

And for any new reader discovering this world for the first time, wanting to start here: my thanks, and happy reading. :)

Fair reading, fellow traveler!

NOTE: I originally wrote this novel before I changed my name. Some tags in the comments will refer to my old name. Please refer to me by my profile name in any new comments (because it is my name!).

----------------

Copyright © 2017 by Novae Caelum. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.