Chapter 5

On the Isle

In the deepest and darkest part of the Isle was an underground lair. Zevon had managed to get to the gate and looked around to make sure nobody was there. He then went in and walked down the trail and opened the curtain that was in the doorway. He walked in and saw who he was looking for sitting in his throne. As Zevon walked he saw many teens in the lair eating and sharing a few wicked laughs. Zevon then knelt down in front of the male in his throne. The figure in the throne had blue hair and pale skin. He also had brown eyes that would glow yellow. He wore black clothes with spikes on his shoulders from his leather vest. This was Heath the son of Hades and Maleficent. Hearh was the first born and went with his father and Maleficent took Mal with her.

Heath and his gang of followers had been imprisoned due to thier radical views against Auradon and would stop at nothing to see Auradon's downfall.

"Zevon my friend what trouble have you gotten yourself into this time." Said Heath as he saw his only friend. Zevon stood up and signed.

"Can I stay here for a while Heath just until Mal and the others are off my case." Zevon said shyly hoping he could stay. Heath stood up from his throne and everyone in the room went silent.

"Zevon, of course you can stay." Heath said with a smile on his face which made Zevon cringe slightly. "I mean it's not like you are my eyes and ears up there or anything." There it is. Zevon thought. "I mean at least you can come and go as you wish but me?" Heath said to Zevon then put his hand in the hallway but was pushed back by a shield. "I'm stuck here because of this STUPID FREAKING BRACELET!!!!" Heath yelled making his hair flame out in its blue flame. He was holding up his arm showing his bracelet to Zevon.

"I'm sorry Heath I didn't mean to get you angry I'll leave right now

"I'm sorry Heath I didn't mean to get you angry I'll leave right now." Zevon said frighten and ran out of the hideout. Heath huffed and started to calm down. He looked around and threw a glass bottle at the stone wall making it shatter.

Heath & Followers
I've been kept down here
(We've been kept down here)
But not anymore
(No not anymore)
Now theres something to fear
(Yeah there's something to fear)

Heath
Time to start a war
I'm tired of being on the sidelines
When I know that the world should be mine
I'm done pretending that everything's fine
But you ain't ready for this power of mine
Can you see the smoke it rising
Can you feel this kind of heat
Ain't no way that you're serving
Cause you know I can't be beat

Heath's Followers
When the fire burns
Let's make it hot
Let's make it hot
Let's make it hot

Heath & Followers
I've been taking things here
(We've been taking things here)
I've been taking things there
(We've been taking things there)
Big plans in the making
(We've got plans in the making)

Heath
And I ain't playing fair
What's wrong?
Can't you feel the flames
When I'm done they'll remember my name 'Prince of the Underworld'
Claiming my fame and making the fates frown
Changing the game
Now the temperature is rising
Can you feel this kind of heat
Ain't no way that you're serving
Cause you know I can't do beat

Heath's Followers
When the fire burns
Let's make it hot
Let's make it hot
Let's make it hot
Let's make it hot

As Heath finished singing he glanced at the poster of Ben and Mal on the wall. He walked over to it and ripped it off the wall.

"Mal. Mal. Mal. It's always been about Mal." Heath said annoyed but heard a chuckle from the distance.

"Now now Heath, is that anyway to talk about your sister?" Hades said in the doorway.

"Oh yes of course. Mal, the golden child. The one who can do no wrong in both moms and your eyes. But do you know how humiliating it is to try and live up to your little sister?!?! I'm the oldest! I'm supposed to be the golden child not her." Heath ranted but the paused and thought for a moment and looked at his father with a small grin on his face. "You know dad, you and I could make up for all the time we mist while I was growing up. What do you say? Just take this harmless little bracelet off my rist and we can go to Auradon, maybe try this icecream I've hear so much about." Hades just laughed at his son.

"As if I would let you out. You're in there for a reason Heath." Hades said as he walked away. "Have fun with your little friends." Hades said befor walking out the room completely. Heath yelled in frustration. All of his followers that were there coward in fear trying to hide form the Underworld prince.

"I'll make them all pay." Heath declared as he sat back down on his throne.

Word Count: 903

A/N: It's short I know, but I wanted to finish this chapter and go to bed it's 2:30 in the morning. Anyway hope you're enjoying the book so far.