Chapter 9

As Zevon was getting chased by Ben, Harry, and Chad, Zevon was getting nervous as he ran through the market place. But he then stopped when he ran into someone knocking them both to the ground.

"Hey! Watch where you're going." Said a hooded figure.

"You!" Zevon said then tackled him. "This is all your fault!" Zevon yelled as he and the hooded thief started to fight. Ben and the others showed up and broke them a part. Ben then walked over to the hooded figure.

"Now, let's see who you really are." Ben said then pulled off the hood. Chad and Ben looked up at each other surprised by who they saw.

"Ryan!" Both Ben and Chad said together.

"Who?" Harry asked confused. Ben turned to harry as Chad dragged Ryan to the Guards that were on the Isle.

"Ryan Fitzherbert, he's Rapunzel and Flynn Riders son." Ben told Harry.

"But why would he want to ruin your wedding?" Harry asked as he shoved Zevon into the truck with Ryan.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out." Ben said getting in the truck with Zevon and Ryan. "Stay here and look for Mal and the others. They should be in Heath's hideout." Ben said. Both Chad and Harry nodded and walked to the hideout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mal, Jay, Evie, and Heath all sat down at a table.

"Mal, now that you're here do you think you can help me find Cerberus?" Heath asked. Mal looked at Heath as if he had grown a second head. "I kind of lost him."

"How do you lose a three headed dog?" Mal asked annoyed.

"Hey! It's not my faul I swear. How was I supposed to know he'd turn into a puppy if he was brought to the surface world." Heath said. Mal just rolled her eyes.

"That's not my problem Heath, but the reason I came here was to talk to you about Carlos." Mal said. Heath gave a crooked smirk. "Why did you kill him?" Mal asked making her eyes glow green. Heath sat back and smiled slightly at Mal.

"Oh I never ment to kill Carlos." Heath said, the three Vk's looked at each other. "He just happened to be in my way when it happened. I was actually going for that girl with him." Heath said making Jay clench his first. "She was very pretty, a real princess too. What was her name?" Heath asked taunting Jay seeing that he was getting angry. "Alice? No. No, that's not right. Sarah? Oh wait, Sierra." Heath said making Jay charge and tackle Heath.

"Jay!" Mal said Evie yelled getting him off of Heath. Who was just laughing at Jay. Just then Harry and Chad walked through the room.

"Aw more visitors. You know Mal if this place becomes a new hangout for you and your friends I'm going to start charging you all." Heath said seriously.

"Shut up Heath." Mal said and then walked over to Chad and Harry. "What are you two doing here?" Mal whispered.

"Ben sent us he says you need to hurry the councilors are getting ready to vote." Chad told them all.

"Vote? Vote for what?" Heath asked as he somehow got in the huddle with them.

"Oh they also found out who crashed your wedding." Harry said. Heath looked at Mal. Actually surprised this time.

"Wedding?" Heath asked looking around. "Where was my invite?" He added. But Jay just pushed the Blue haired boy away.

"We need to get back to Auradon. Now." Mal said.

"But we haven't finished negotiations yet." Evie said to Mal putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Heath obviously doesn't want to be serious about this, so not much to talked about." Jay said glaring at him.