Epilogue

Mal woke up to a headache she looked around and saw Evie, Jay, Harry, and Chad.

"Hey she's awake." Evie said.

"Where are we?" Mal asked looking around the old abandoned house.

"We aren't sure, but we do know we're still on the Isle." Jay said. Just then Pain and Panic walked onto the door.

"Hey they're all away." Panic said as he pointed and hid behind Pain.

"Come on let's get the TV on." Pain said turning on the TV. Evies eyes widened when she saw it was the council debate.

"Guys look." Evie said making everyone look at the TV.

"Oh no the council debate we need to get out of here." Mal said making her eyes glow green. But then the glowing faded away.

"Um what just happened?" Jay asked confused. Mal tried again but then noticed something on her arm.

"They put the cuff on me that's what happened." Mal said trying to get it off. But Pain and Panic turned thier heads and shushed them.

"Shhhhh! We're trying to listen." Pain said, and everyone started to watch the TV.

"Let's get the vote started!" Yelled Grumpy making the room roar with yelling and shouting. Ben banged his gavel and started to speak.

"As King I think it is wise to show the isle that we are not interested in starting anything, but to show we ccompassion and strength-" Ben was interrupted by Grumpy.

"They killed our Queen, your wife and you want to show compassion?" Grumpy asked surprised.

"What kind of king are you!" Li Shang shouted.

"Gentlemen please." Flora the good pink fairy said scolding the two men.

"Vote now! Vote now! Vote now!" The room chanted Sierra looked down sadly as the room was starting to settle down from Ben banging his gavel.

"We till now move to vote on the 'Security Measures Declaration Bill', you may enter your votes." Ben said to the members, everyone pushed a button on their desk. Sierra and Uma watch nervously at the bored.

"Voting machines is now lock, dose anyone wish to chang his or her vote." Lumiere asked the council, but now one answered. "Your majesty 22-yay, and 6-nay none are absent." Lumiere announced. Ben looked down sadly as did Sierra and Uma.

The 'Security Measures Declaration Bill' is declared passed. The tittle of the bill is the tittle of the act troops will be sent out immediately." Ben said with a bang of his gavel.

"No." Mal said and looked at her friends. "We need to hurry and find away to get out of here."  Mal said everyone nodded in agreement with tried getting lose but couldn't.

Pain and Panic started to do a happy dance. "The revolution's begun." They chanted over and over again with so much glee.

"The revolution!" All five teens said in surprise. As they watch Pain and Panic stop dancing and nod yes to their surprise.

A/N: Hey guys thanks for reading, so this book took a very dark turn and I didn't think I wanted to but then I thought why not so here you go.