15

The day of the concert...

Yuqi was excited but nervousness was starting to take over. She was on her way to the concert with Irene and Seulgi, who were the only ones not busy the day of the concert.

"Are you excited to meet your favorite idol Yuqi?" Seulgi asked.

Yuqi nodded. "I'm nervous though."

"Don't be, she'll love you." Irene stated. 

"R-right." 

After about a half hour drive, they arrived at the concert. Having hats and masks so no one would notice them, they continued inside. 

~

Finally, the concert started. All the members shadows were seen, with the spotlight showing one at a time. Minnie was the second one to be shown, and Yuqi couldn't believe she was finally seeing her idol. 

They performed Lion, Uh-Oh, and Senorita. G-Idle had fun interacting with fans, and Minnie didn't notice Yuqi was there due to the hat and mask. Miyeon noticed her though and walked to the front, kneeling down and giving a wave. Yuqi waved back before Miyeon continued to walk around.

Once the performance was done and the members went backstage, their manager came to the front.

"Yeri, Irene, and Seulgi?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Irene responded.

"Follow me." He smiled before directing them to the dressing room backstage.

When they arrived, the manager knocked before walking away. Soyeon opened the door as Irene took off her mask and hat.

"Ah, finally. Come in!" Soyeon smiled, directly towards Yuqi.

The three walked in and Yuqi saw Minnie, who was on her phone. She then let out a loud sigh as she put her head in her hands. 

"What's wrong unnie?" Shuhua asked.

"Yuqi isn't responding to me." 

Yuqi took off her cap and mask. "Maybe because I'm right here." 

Minnie looked up and ran over, hugging Yuqi tightly. 

"Yuqi!!!" Minnie exclaimed.

"We're so lucky our dressing rooms are sound proof." Soyeon face palmed.

"Wait, how did you get in?" 

"We said that Irene, Seulgi, and Yeri were here and they believed us." Miyeon explained. 

"Thank you!" Minnie exclaimed again before hugging Yuqi again. "You're so adorable." 

"She is, look she's such a baby!" Soyeon pinched Yuqi's cheeks.

"Hey! My baby." Minnie pushed Soyeon away.

"Ooo, protective I see." Seulgi snickered. "We'll be taking our leave now, bye Yuqi."

"Bye unnies!"