I. The Invitation

*RING*

The alarm clock startled Type as he slept. The thick covers were pulled over his head, like it usually was. The cold air blasting from the airconditioner surrounded his room.

Annoyed by the sound of the alarm clock, he tried to ignore it hoping it would eventually grow silent, but it never did. He threw the covers from his body and looked at the night stand right next to his bed.

That damn alarm.. He thought to himself as he reached for his phone sliding the alarm off.

With the ray of sunlight greeting him, his blurry vision became clear. He checked his phone and saw that it was only 7 in the morning. As the break of his Senior Year before his final term started, He didn't usually wake up as early as this.

It's still too early, I'll go back to sleep

Type closed his eyes and then turned himself trying to get back to the comfortable sleeping position he was before, he felt a breeze of warm air on his left cheek

"Type, wake up"

Folds on Type's forehead formed when he felt someone whispering to his ears, yet he ignored this.

"Ey Type, it's time to wake up"

Although the smooth soothing voice was like melody to Type's ears, he became annoyed as his sleep was being disturbed. Type then wriggled himself under the soft blankets.

"If you'll not wake up, then I'll make you"

After snoozing for a couple of seconds, Type suddenly felt something caressing his crotch. This caused him to instantly jerk himself up.

"Shit, who did that?"

As he sat up, a manly figure met his eyes.

It was Tharn.

He was wearing a sleeveless white shirt paired with his gray boxers.

"I'Tharn!"

"Good morning Wifey"

Type's eyebrows formed angrily. "Wifey my ass, why did you do that? I was sleeping"

Tharn let out a smirk as his eyes slowly crept down Type's body and then locked at little Type

"But someone's already wide awake"

Type followed Tharn's gaze and ended up looking at his own crotch. He then covered himself with the blanket and threw a pillow at Tharn, luckily Tharn caught it.

"I'Sat"

With piercing eyes, Type was looking at Tharn

Tharn chuckled and then sat down on the bed closer to Type

"Type, you know that other couples usually give morning kisses when they wake up but all I get from you are curses"

A pout forms on Tharn's lip

Type's eyes relaxes as he let out a soft sigh. A smile slowly forms on Type's face. Type then moved closer to Tharn who was blankly staring at the wall.

*chup*

Type gave Tharn a kiss on the cheek

"There, happy?" Type said smirkingly

A smile forms on Tharn's face

"More than happy"

Type then smiled blowing out a puff of air through his nose, "I'll now go take a shower"

"Okay Khup"

Type finally got himself out of the bed and to the bathroom. The exhaustion and laziness that Type felt instantly faded away as his morning was already complete thanks to the guy who always make him crazy, Tharn.