VI. The Shower 🔞

Type entered the bathroom, silently inviting Tharn to join him. Tharn smiled back, looking at Type up and down and grinning at Type's seductive body with his venomous eyes.

"What are you waiting for?" Type said pulling Tharn in. Their bodies sticking to each other, feeling each other's breath

Type slowly unbuttoned his shirt slowly revealing his soft skin. 

Tharn stared at Type, grinning to himself and wondering why a man this beautiful ever agreed to be with him.

Tharn licked and bithis own lip as Type undressed infront of him. He glanced at his lover's eyes, now halfway through unbuttoning his shirt. He took a step to bring himself closer to Type. 

"Let me," Tharn said quietly tugging Type's shirt open

Type didn't opposed. He watched Tharn moved his nimble fingers unbuttoning his crisp white shirt. 

Tharn pulled the shirt completely out of Type's skin and pushed it off his shoulders. Type's eyes closed with a look of aroused serenity as Tharn continued to strip him of his clothing.

Finally Type's clothing was gone. Type felt, more than saw, Tharn's eyes sliding over his body. Type groaned softly at the sensation of Tharn's eyes slowly roving over him.

Tharn's eyes then returned to Type's

The two men looked at one another in silence for a few seconds until Type had to look down and cover his body using his hands, unable to stand having Tharn look at him that intently for any amount of time.

"What are you looking at?" Type asked 

He wanted to hide his body from Tharn even though the man had seen him naked countless times. He never got used to being seen so naked and so vulnerable in front of someone like Tharn, who was so confident and beautiful. Type knew that his body wasn't that well built compared to Tharn, he carried most of his weight in his stomach while his arms and legs were above average. On the other other hand, Tharn was so perfect, his figure firm and perfectly proportionate.

"You," Tharn answered.

He leaned forward and kissed Type softly on his lips. "I want you Type"

"Sat Tharn" Type answered before he grinned in spite of himself

"I want you too", he answered back

Tharn kissed Type again, this time taking a step closer to him and pressing his chest again Type's. The hand that was not holding Type's rested on Type's back, pulling the two men even closer together

Tharn's soft tongue slipped between Type's to taste him while pulling Type's hips into his own.

"Mmmhh," Type moaned against Tharn's mouth, "More" Type pleaded against his lips.

"Shower?" Tharn murmured and pulled away from Type's warm pliant mouth.

Dissatisfied, Type groaned as Tharn pulled away, "Sat", the cold air enveloping him again.

"Start the water," Tharn said with a smile on his face while ridding himself of the remainder of his own clothes.

Type's lips then curved upward and did as he was told. 

As droplets of water fell on their skin, Type pulled Tharn and locked his lips with Type's. Soon they were deeply involved with one another again, kissing hard. Their kiss becoming sloppy and messy.

Tharn then pushed him against the wall. Type moaned into the kiss, his fingers running up Tharn's abs slowly. Type's head fell back as Tharn's mouth descended on the long line of  Type's neck. Type whined softly, arching his body.