Pickup lines and Cuddles

Crowley and Aziraphale had been dating for a few months now and they have gotten quite used to the idea of dating one another, but Crowley was getting a little too comfortable because every moment he got to he would say a pickup line towards his angle and Aziraphale, of course, tolerated it in the beginning but now he was kind of getting annoyed with his boyfriend and the pickup lines.

"Hey, angel.." Crowley said as he was helping Aziraphale put away books in alphabetical order because if it's not that way Aziraphale won't stop complaining about it.

"Dear, if you say another pickup line, I swear to the higher power.." Aziraphale said not wanting to hear another pickup line come out of his mischievous demons mouth. "What..? I was just gonna tell you how beautiful you look today" Crowley sounded so calm and sincere that Aziraphale almost believed him until he heard what Crowley had said next.

"But baby, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together" Crowley smirked and was so proud of himself for saying that. Aziraphale just glared at Crowley and continued to put his books away, Crowley of course just looked back at Aziraphale with a blank and confused stare but soon just brushed it off and moved on with it.

"So... Aziraphale, what are we doing for date night tonight?" the demon asked this because he usually lets his angel pick what they do or where they go on date nights and it was their third one-month anniversary from when they started dating after all. Aziraphale stopped what he was doing for a moment and thought about it "how about we stay in tonight and watch a movie while we cuddle.." Aziraphale suggested and after thinking about it for a moment Crowley agreed.

The day went on and Crowley, of course, continued to annoy Aziraphale with his pickup lines but the angle just tried his best to ignore the things that Crowley said to him. Eventually, Crowley caught on and realized that his angelic boyfriend was ignoring the pickup lines he was saying which made him a bit upset that Aziraphale isn't paying attention to him. Crowley is the type of person that likes to get attention from his boyfriend pretty much all the time and if he doesn't get the attention he needs when he needs it he gets upset and when he's upset he starts acting up which Aziraphale hates.

This time though, Crowley didn't act up because he could see that Aziraphale was getting kind of annoyed and frustrated because of all the pickup line's he's had to hear for the past month or so.

"Uh Angle, what's wrong..?" the demon had asked even though he already kinda knew the answer but he decided to ask anyway, "nothing dear... I'm just a bit annoyed and tired, I'm ok though.." Aziraphale answered not sounding very ok but Crowley didn't want to argue with him so Crowley just said a simple "ok.." as a response to what the angel had said.

Aziraphale sighed and spoke, "it's almost time for our anniversary date night so why don't you go get ready and I'll close up shop for the night?" Crowley thought about it and agreed and then went to the upstairs apartment that Aziraphale had to get ready and Aziraphale finished selling books to his customers and then closed up shop for the night. What Aziraphale saw next was Crowley coming down the stairs wearing his favorite Harry Potter pajamas which were a Griffindor crop top and a pair of slitheren pajama pants because Crowley wasn't just part of one Hogwarts house, he was part of two Hogwarts houses. Aziraphale just smiled went over to his snake boyfriend.

"GUESS WHAT MOVIE'S WE ARE WATCHING TONIGHT AZIRAPHALE!?" Crowley exclaimed excitedly, Aziraphale giggled "hmm.., let me guess, are we watching Harry Potter by any chance dear?" Aziraphale asked already knowing the answer. "YES!!!" Crowley said loudly but more excitedly at the same time.

Aziraphale smiled at his demons reactions and turned the tv that they had on and put the harry potter movie on the tv. Crowley made some popcorn and then sat down on the couch and Aziraphale sat down next to him and pressed play on the movie. The demon instantly started cuddling with his angle and of course, Aziraphale cuddled with his demon too. For the rest of the night, they watched Harry Potter movies and had a great time.

"Hey, Aziraphale?" Crowley asked,

"yes, dear?" Aziraphale answered back

"I love you.." Crowley blushed after saying that and Aziraphale sighed happily "I love you too dear, as long as you don't do any more pickup lines.." Aziraphale said "ok," Crowley said agreeing with the angel and with that, they just cuddled, ate popcorn, and watched movies still.