free at last

keith crawled out of the sewer as he was grabbed by the arm and pulled up. he punched the person grabbing him. the hands got firmer as the person pulled keith close. it was so dark that he didn't know who had grabbed him. "I will punish you for leaving" said a voice as they dragged keith towards a river. "no please no" keith begged as he was chained to a tree branch in the river. Roland pushed him in as the water was freezing and rushing fast.

keith was pushed under from the rushing water. "nop....don't leave.....me" keith tried to yell as he spit water out of his mouth.

keith was about to have a child. and now he was fighting for his life. "someone help me" he yelled as his hands went numb. "someone please" he begged as he struggled to stay above the water.

Roland smiled as he heard keith's pleas. he walked to his car as garrison cars drove fast and parked. men got out with guns pointed at Roland. then lance got out and walked over to Roland. he grabbed him by the shirt and got face to face with him. "where is he" lance yelled. "who the slut" Roland spat. lance punched him in the gut. Roland bent over out of breath.

lance grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up. "where is he" lance hissed slamming him into the car. Roland smiled. "he's getting a little drink in the river" he said. lance let him go and rushed towards the river. korlia walked up to Roland and punched him right in the face. "that's for my son bitch" she yelled as she also walked over to the river.

your welcome TD

lance saw keith. he was holding onto the branch but it was breaking. lance jumped into the freezing water, one hand on another tree branch the other grabbed keith's chains. he pulled keith towards him.

when keith was in lance's arms he was sobbing. lance found out he was pregnant yet he still loved him. "shh it's okay. I'm here" lance hushed as he rubbed his lover's head softly. lance picked up keith and carried him to one of the garrison cars. korlia drove to the garrison as keith cuddled with lance. soon he fell asleep after days of no rest.

lance's prov....

he looked so cute and peaceful sleeping there. I held his close keeping his freezing and shivering body, warm. he stirred a little bit, but to get closer to me. I wrapped my jacket around him as he took it off slowly and balled it up then hugged it. I smiled as I rubbed his head. he was so cute.

I looked out the window for about ten minutes when I felt his hand wrap itself around mine. I looked down to, two little purple eyes looking up at me. I moved so he could set in my lap and sleep on my shoulder. I knew him so much that, that look said he was uncomfortable. he cuddled up to me. I could really feel his freezing body now. it chilled me.

I took the jacket and wrapped it around us both.