the cute chapter

keith ran home in tears. he burst threw the door and grabbed a gun. lance jumped up and ran to keith. "wow what's with the gun" lance asked. keith turned around. "someone took Amy" keith yelled. "so I'm going alone.  a really bad gang took her. this is why I kept to myself. because then none of my past came running back" keith yelled. "so I'm sorry but I'm getting her back and there will be blood shed" keith said as he walked out the door. he looked back at lance. "this is a part of me I promised none of you would ever see. so don't follow me" he said as he closed the door.

keith closed his eyes and changed. Sam watched through the window in the front. lance watched also.

he ran away as Sam secretly followed

he ran away as Sam secretly followed. keith ran to an old building with a green Y in a circle. he had followed his daughter's scent. he clawed at the door and when it opened he bit the guys head off.

(hint) it was lotar's

Sam watched on his bike with binoculars

Sam watched on his bike with binoculars. he held his mouth as he watched his mother bite people's head's off.

with keith....

Keith heard screams as he bit the last guy's head off. it bursting like a bubble full of blood. he then gently picked up Amy, who was crying. he picked her up as he turned her into a tiny wolf pup. he picked her up in his mouth. he walked outside as Sam was trying to walk as a pup. keith turned his head and dropped Amy. he started to growl at sam. then he charged and jumped on his growling......

when he did the kids at home had been turned into wolf pup also.

now we got baby wolves *smiles evilly*

lance picked up Brandon shocked. he looked back at his mother in law. "what" she said drinking her drink. "keith turned into a wolf" lance asked. "well no that's our true form but the altains wanted to communicate with us so they gave us the power to change" keith's mother said.

"that says keith is um" she slurped her drink. "he's what" lance asked holding his son close and petted him. "he's biting heads off" korlia said. lance sighed as he went to go look for sam. "Sam please come out here. I don't want you peeing on the carpet" lance said.

there was no answer. "Sam" lance asked as he opened the door to Sam's room. it was empty. "what is the likely hood that keith will bite Sam's head off" lance asked. korila's eye went wide and she frozen holding her cup to her mouth. "he's not in there is he" she asked. lance turned around. "then either he's dead or has no head" she said setting her cup down and got up. she walked towards the door and sniffed the air.

"Trevor get the shotgun" korlia said as Trevor did what he was told. he gave it to his wife as she took aim. suddenly keith came running still as a wolf. he ran up to the house as he dropped Amy in front of korlia who took aim at his head. then Sam came out from behind keith and fell to the floor. keith used his nose and helped him up. keith looked back at his mother and waited for her to put the gun down. when she put the gun down keith walked up to the house.

lance ran out with Brandon in his arms. he hugged keith as he set Brandon down. both boy nuzzled up to keith and Sam yawned. they both fell asleep as lance picked up Amy. "come on. let's go inside" lance said as keith picked up Sam and Brandon. he walked inside and put the boys in there beds. he then sat next to lance on the floor. lance began to feed Amy as she suddenly yelped out. keith sniffed her face then licked it.

she cried out annoyed as she rubbed her face. lance petted keith as keith changed back into a human. but he had wolf ears and a tail still.

 "the boys should change back in the morning" keith said. "so this was the dark secret you didn't want me seeing" lance asked. "no this was" keith said as he opened his mouth and pulled out a ear. "ew. put it away your going to make me lose dinner" lance said looking away from the ear. keith put it back in his mouth. suddenly keith felt someone bit his tail. he looked back to find Amy. she had it in her mouth.

"how did you get out of daddies arms" keith asked as he picked her up. she held on to his tail as she slobered all over it. "you like mommies tail don't you" keith asked as he rubbed noses with her. she smiled as she still ate his tail. keith smiled as he cuddled up to lance. "I love you" keith said then began to fall asleep. Amy crawled into keith's lap and with his tail still in her mouth, she fell asleep also. lance smiled and kissed his husband on the forehead. "I love you too" he said covering them up with a blanket.