Chapter 5

-Ash's pov-
Pikachu was poison but teams skull leader his pokemon was mocking us, but he went to say something when we heard, "I thought I could get away from people picking on trainers and their Pokémon but I can't ever get a break." And Ms Ariel was beside me, she looked at him and said, "I challenge you instead of Ash and his partner," he laughed and told her she would lose.

-Kukui's pov-
Ariel glared and I knew her champion side was showing, she gave Ash a full heal and said, "Go join your class mates and all of you stay back." He nod and I told them to go, Guzma Golispod was ready but Ariel looked away and said, "Sorry my friend for calling for your aid but, being of lightning I call to you Zekrom!" And she released her Pokémon from it's ball and a giant black dragon hovered over the ground and the sky started to turn into a thunder storm.

-?????'s pov-
I was shocked but I looked at her and froze when I saw her eyes were glowing a different color, and she was dead serious. She crossed her arms and said, "Zekrom use dragon breath." I told Golispod to dodge but her Pokémon roared and she smirked and said, "Agreed now use thunderbolt times two." I was confused till lighting started raining down and started hitting the ground near Golispod, he tried dodging till he was tired and was hit and after one hit he fainted.

-Ariel's pov-
Zekrom stood behind me on my right but Reshiram came out his pokeball and joined my other side. His group backed up but I glared at them and said, "Leave now before we make you," the one team ran off with a girl with pig tails but I looked at him and he told me this wouldn't be the last time I would see him.