Chapter 7

-Ariel's pov-
It's been a few weeks since my episode but I've been ok, Umberon hasn't left my side and I don't mind. But today I wanted to go to my old hang out spot, people greeted me and I returned it but soon we arrived to the abandon theater and I walked down the isles and remembered the memories I had here. Soon I walked up on stage and looked around till I saw my old charm from my necklace my crush gave me before I left.

-Guzma's pov-
I wanted to get away and have some peace and quiet, so I went to the theater that I would go and listen to my crush singing. Everything was still here but just fading away or rotting, I sat in the back so I couldn't be seen but I saw someone on stage and they were looking around till they were facing the fallen curtain. I rolled my eyes but I went to yell at them when I heard their voice and stopped, their voice increases in volume till I felt like I've heard their voice before.

-Ariel's pov-
Once I was done I was panting really hard but Umberon cheered but soon we heard clapping, I froze and saw someone in the far back. I quickly took off down the stairs to the back exit, but when I got there the door was blocked and I couldn't go back to the entrance. But the person was running towards me, I saw I could climb over the fallen metal rafters but Umberon couldn't. I returned him to his pokeball, and I started to climb over but when I got to the top I heard, "Hey wait!"

-Third Pearson's pov-
Guzma couldn't see the persons face because of the hood but he could tell from their voice and now being closer that they were a woman, she turned but her boot got hooked and she felled backwards. Guzma quickly rushed under her and caught her while she had eyes closed tight and was shaking slightly, once Ariel felt arms around her she slowly opened her eyes and saw him.

 Guzma quickly rushed under her and caught her while she had eyes closed tight and was shaking slightly, once Ariel felt arms around her she slowly opened her eyes and saw him