Chapter 9

-Ariel's pov-
I watched each match till I was going against Ash, we walked out on the field but he smiled at me and said, "Why not take your cloak off so I know if your taking this serious champ." This made me laugh and I said, "Clever but I'll agree to your wishes Ash," and I grabbed my cloak and threw it up into the air I heard the kids yell but I smirked at him.

-Guzma's pov-
I was shocked but Ariel got dead serious and said, "My name is Ariel May, or my title Goddess of Pokemon and Balance." My grunts we're shocked but the twerp sent his Pikachu but she smirked and said, "I normally let one of my team fight but since I think this is a special day I'll bring out my galarian pokemon partner, my trusted knight bring your sword to battle Zacian come to my aid!"

-Ash's pov-
I was shocked at the new pokemon but it looked wounded, but it walked over to her and bowed. She smiled and gave it a rusty old sword till it howled and in gold lights it was different, it walked back to its spot and Nanu told us to go.

-Ariel's pov-
I let Ash get some some hits in but Zacian was ready to strike and I said, "Zacian time to end this use Behemoth Sword!" And his sword started to glow blue till he charged at incredible speed and hit Pikachu and caused an explosion. Once the dust settled Pikachu was fainted and we won, my knight walked over and gave me his sword. I thanked him and he gave off his howl causing all the Pokémon to cry out or the legendary Pokémon to cry out too. Zacian and I walked back to our spot but I felt eyes on me and looked up only to see Guzma, he was shocked but I gave him a small smile and sat down.