5

Thank you for everyone who made this book reach 1k, I am really grateful and thankful for everyone who read this book, voted for the book, or comment on a chapter 🌸💜.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Continue of the messages:

xxxxxxxxxxx: Can you be my friend?
(Jungkook decided not to tell Taehyung about the reason he messaged him in the first place. Since he wants to tell him face to face.)

Taehyung: Of course we are friends. I thought of you as my friend since the moment I talked to you.
(Taehyung didn't like the idea of being just friends with Jungkook, but that can be changed in the near future.)

7383837367: That's good. So can we meet tomorrow? It's okay if you don't want to, I totally understand. You are busy, right? Of course, you can't meet me, how silly of me. I am sorry.
(Jungkook panicked and started writing everything that came into his mind.)

Taehyung: Calm down, baby. Did I say something about not wanting to meet?

7383837367: No.

Taehyung: Did I say that I am busy?

7383837367: No.

Taehyung: So, why did you assume things?

7383837367: I just got nervous, sorry.

Taehyung: Don't apologize, baby. And I am free tomorrow, it's my day off, so we can meet.
(He doesn't have a day off, but he can't miss this opportunity. Especially since his Jungkook invited him, that sounds nice, his Jungkook.)

7383837367: Really!!!!
(After seeing the message Taehyung sent Jungkook started to jump up and down on his bed.)

Taehyung: Yes, baby. But when?

7383837367: At 10 A.M.?

Taehyung: Ok, it's fine for me.

7383837367: We can have breakfast at Namji Cafe. Do you know it?

Taehyung: Of course, I know that Cafe. It's owned by my friend.

7383837367: Are you serious? I always go there, it's my favorite place to go to. They have the best coffee and pastries, and the books are fantastic there.

Taehyung: I will tell Seokjin hyung that you enjoy his creations. He will be very happy. And Namjoon hyung will be even happier to hear that someone reads his books.

7383837367: Namjoon? Seokjin?

Taehyung: They are the owners, plus Seokjin makes the food, and the books are Namjoon's, he is the author.

7383837367: You are not joking with me, right?

Taehyung: I am not joking. You will believe me when we talk to them tomorrow.

7383837367: Ahhhhhh

Taehyung: What's wrong?

7383837367: Nothing. I just got excited, because I can finally meet my idol.

Taehyung: Namjoon hyung will be happy when he hears that.
(But I am not, he is getting excited because of another man, tch.)

7383837367: So tomorrow at 10 a.m, in front of Namji Cafe. Okay?

"Taehyung changed Jungkook phone number to Kookie baby."

Taehyung: Yes baby, I will be there.

Kookie baby: Okay, good night Taetae.

Taehyung: Good night, baby.

Jungkook p.o.v:

Yay!! I can finally hang out with a friend, a real friend. But wait, why does he keep calling me baby? Does he know? Did he find out?

Bye🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes and for the short chapter.