19

Thank you for 50k reads/views 🌸💜.

I am really proud of how this book has come, it's still seems like a dream, thank you all so much ❤️.

I am sorry I haven't been updating, I wanted to finish "My innocent lover", before I update here, I wanted to devote my time to this story and my other three.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook collapsed on the floor leaning on the door, catching his heart before it left to his new owner.

"This is not good, this is not good for my heart, how it this legal? Shouldn't this man be in jail for being too hot?" Jungkook sighed and got up to take a shower, as warm water may calm him a bit.

Back to Taehyung who already wore some clothes, consisted of black jeans and red shirt with a red bandanna he found, and sat down on the bed looking around him, thinking Jungkook must be really rich, since this room was the size of his apartment with Jimin.

Speaking of Jimin, he have been behaving weirdly this past few days, he is smiling every time he looks at his phone, and sometimes even blush, did he get a boyfriend or something? Or maybe a new best friend? Hell no, nobody is going to take his best friend away from him, not today, not ever.

"What is wrong with look in your eyes? Are you going to kidnap someone?" Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung squeezing his hand with a burning flame in his eyes.

"Oh, kookie, no I won't, no yet at least." Taehyung said then turned around to look at Jungkook, but he immediately turned away remembering what happened the last time, he doesn't need another nose bleed.

"Why are you looking away?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Nothing, I am going to wait for you outside. Bye!" Taehyung said hurrying up to the door, not looking at Jungkook, making Jungkook pout in sadness.

"He couldn't even say I looked cute with wet hair? What a meanie." Jungkook was a bit angry.

Taehyung walked outside the room, scrolling around the place, fascinated by every single detail, everything in here screamed fancy, they were bodyguards in this place, standing like status, never even blinking which is scary.

"Excuse me sir?" A man approached Taehyung.

"Yes?" Taehyung looked at the man.

"Are you really boss's caregiver?"

"Yes how did you know that?"

"I heard boss yesterday when he screamed and I am sure Mr Hoseok is not his caregiver."

"Why are you so sure about that?"

"Because Mr Hoseok is married to someone who doesn't like share:"

"Oh, why are you asking anyway?"

"Nothing, just wanted to confirm something."

"Confirm what?"

"The boss being a little."

"And why do want to confirm that?"

"Because everyone here had a hunch the boss was a little but nobody had the courage to ask since the boss can be a bit scary sometimes."

"Really? He doesn't seem scary to me"

"Because you didn't see him kill someone yet." The man whispered.

Taehyung was about to ask what he said but Jungkook came and told him they should go.

"Why were talking to that man?" Jungkook said squeezing the car wheel.

"He talked to me so I answered." Taehyung said simply.

"Oh really? What did you talk about then?" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

"Something, and look at the road." Taehyung said avoiding the topic.

"Really now? You don't even want to tell me now?" Jungkook was getting angry.

"Baby I promise it's really nothing important."

"Then tell what it is."

"We talked about you, being a beautiful angel and awesome boss."

"With one of workers?" Jungkook asked shocked, he is not known to be a good boss, well he needs to put a mask so they would follow his orders, he didn't want to make others fear him but it was the only way to manage a mafia.

"Yup, he seemed nice. By the way why do have so many bodyguards in your house? Are you some kind of mafia boss or something?" Taehyung said chuckling.

"Will you look at that, we have arrived at your place. You should go or else you will be late for your teaching class." Jungkook said with a nervous smile.

"Oh, we have arrived so fast. Thank you for the ride kookie." Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"You're welcome taetae." Jungkook said cutely smiling, all his nervousness washed away with a kiss.

"See you soon, let's meet for lunch?" Taehyung asked, his face close to Jungkook's.

"Yeah." Jungkook whispered.

"Great." Taehyung said with a smile, leaving the car.

Jungkoook left and Taehyung walked to his apartment, both excited for lunch.

Bye 🌸💜.

I know this is bad but bear with me please, it will get better soon.

Sorry if there is any mistakes .