14

Thank you for 20k views/reads 🌸💜.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p.o.v:

The first one to break the awkward silence was Hoseok as he spoke: "Since when?"

"Huh? Today? I don't remember clearly."

"I am impressed you told somebody else you are a little, you are really improving."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it's better like this, that you opened to someone else, that you aren't ashamed of your other self."

"Really?"

"Yes, I proud of you, you are such a good boy." Hoseok said patting Jungkook's head.

Taehyung didn't know what was going on, but the silence wasn't a good sign of anything, so he pretended to have just woken up, to interrupt the two.

"What is going on? Where am I? What happened?" Taehyung said, as he blinked sleepily.

"Nothing, the doctor was just checking your health, since you fainted." Jungkook said as moved towards Taehyung.

"I fainted?"

"Yeah, a couple of minutes ago."

"But where am I?" Taehyung said, as he was busy looking at the sexy view when he woke the first time, that he didn't notice where he was.

"You are in my house."

"Oh, ok."

And like that, their conversation died.

"I should probably leave, I still got a patients to go to."

"Oh, okay, goodbye."

"Okay, good luck for both of you."

As Hoseok got out of the room, he noticed a person laying on the floor with an empty look in his eyes. When he figured it was Seoyu, he called a man from downstairs to bring the medicine, then he took Seoyu to have a talk with him, as he guessed what happened to him, what he heard.

Now let's see what happened to the new caregiver and his little.

Ah, a very beautiful view indeed, Taehyung was pinning Jungkook to the bed as he caged him, not letting him leave.

"Who was that?"

"The doctor, I already told you."

"People don't talk about being a little to a doctor, a doctor they don't know."

"Well, he is the family doctor, he knows about my condition."

"I thought I was the only one who knew." Taehyung said pouting.

"Aww, you big baby, you are the second one."

"But I wanted to be the first."

"You are my first in other things."

"Like what?" Taehyung said, still pouting.

Jungkook got closer to Taehyung's ear, and whispered softly: "You are my first friend, my first caregiver, my first kiss."

After Jungkook said, Taehyung lost his composer, leaving a chance to Jungkook to escape, and Jungkook escaped Taehyung's hold, running to his closest room, planning to lock himself in, to not face Taehyung with his blushing face.

When Taehyung woke up from his daze, Jungkook was already at the closet door.

"Wait!! Don't run." Taehyung said running to the closet as well.

Just as Taehyung was about to catch Jungkook, the latter had already closed the door.

"This is not fair, you always run. Do you hate me that much?" Taehyung said frustrated.

After Taehyung said that, he went to the bathroom and slammed the door closed.

Hearing the loud noise, Jungkook opened the closet door, coming out, he went to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Tae-ah, Taehyungie, I am sorry, I was just playing around. I don't hate you, please open the door." Jungkook said begging Taehyung to forgive him, as he didn't want to lose him.

After 10 minutes passed, and Taehyung not opening the door, Jungkook started to feel scared and anxious, afraid of the possibility of Taehyung leaving him alone, so he slipped to his youngest age '2 years old' to release his negative emotions, then started bawling loudly.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.