chapter 1: reencounter

Tap here to start writing

Natsu's p.o.v.

High school is finally here. I'm attending the school Fairy tail high. The campus is amazing. Until Lucy entered the grounds. We used to be best friends until her father shut us out and she.... Changed. She became the bad girl, and boy did the guys loves it. I think it's stupid. We grew apart and started to hate each other and yet I feel like shit for doing that to her. I wonder how her family is since her mom passed from cancer. I wish i'm still with her. I miss her so much.

Then a cute girl with platinum blonde hair walked in and looked at me. I blushed slightly and waved. She soon walked over and we got to know each other.

Lucy's p.o.v.

School. The only place I can escape my father. The man I hate with all of my passion. I know he hates me too. All because mom died. Ever since she passed, he has been the worst man in the universe. Raping, drinking, breaking the law. You name it, he's done it. Yes, he raped me and still does. I'm excited to leave that place. Or leave period. I'm sick of this world and I just want this to be over. Or me to be over. I've become the bad girl of the school. Honestly it's just the only way for me to let go of my pain that I have. I don't care what happens to me anymore. I want to leave. I have no purpose. I realized I'm just a pawn in someone's game and I'm done playing it. I'm done playing anyone's game.

I saw a girl with white hair walk up to Natsu and they talk for a little while. My heart dropped. But I pulled myself together and left before things got ugly.

I'm just a pawn.... I don't deserve to be alive. I thought as I leave for my first class.

Time skip after school

Natsu's p.o.v.

School got out and I had every class with Lisanna. The girl I was talking with in the morning. We got along really well. I think I like her so I decided to ask her out. Of course she says yes! I'm going to pick her up at 7. Then I see Lucy walking with earbuds in her passing me. I then saw a tear roll down her cheek. I run up to her so I can ask what's wrong.

"Luce what's wrong?" I ask a little nervous. She looks at me with tears rolling down her face. She looks surprised that I'm talking to her. She quickly wipes her tears but they keep coming no matter what she does.

Poor luce, I'm sorry I've never been there for you

"What do you want Natsu, as you can see I'm not in the mood to be scolded." She says with an attitude.

"Your coming with me." With that, I grab her hand and walk over to an alleyway. "What's wrong luce, your never like this." I say with sadness in my tone.

"I-i can't talk about it. You won't understand..." She sobs trying to compose herself.

"You can talk to me luce, we're best friends..." I say and touch her shoulder. She stares at me like she's seen the light for the first time or something. She continues to cry into my chest and I just hold her close.

Screw my date, luce is more important...

"I don't want to go home. My father will rape and abuse me again. I can't go to that hell hole..... Please natsu help me!!!" She wails in her tears. I take her home with me and call lisanna something came up and I had to cancel. Luckily she understood but Iheard anger in her voice.I guess she got all dressed up for nothing.

Luce was still crying, but on my bed this time. I sat next to her and she snuggles against me and finally tries to calm down. When she is finally relaxes, she sits up, and tells me what her father did to her.

I felt so bad for her. Her father became a bastard. He's so going to pay for it.

Time skip

She fell asleep in my bed. I snuggle against her, so she can feel comfortable and I see her softly smile.

I will help you through it luce. I may not know how you feel but i'm here for you...... No matter what! I thought and drift off to sleep.

a/n: I hope you all like it so far and i'll update soon