Chapter 4: the shower

Time skip to the football game

*warning this chapter is a lemon so I will say when it starts and you can skip it*

Natsu's p.o.v.

Tonight is the football game. Since I'm one of the captains along with ice princess, iron head and the smurf. Iron head is Gajeel, he's dating the one who saved Lucy, Levy. Gray, the stripper is his preferred nickname from the rest of the team since he has a stripping problem is dating the water girl, Juvia. The smurf is Jellal, he's dating the toughest girl and the scariest, Erza, but they're really happy. Where I on the other hand, might be dating Lucy. I'm not sure. Yea we kissed, but I don't know if we're official. The bell rang so which it's time for us to get out there and kick some major ass.

Lucy's p.o.v.

I'm sitting with my friends Levy, Juvia, Erza, and Mirajane. We all been talking about simple things. I then see the boys run out without their helmets and I stare at Natsu the whole time. I see him look at me before he starts his chant with the rest of the boys. The game started right after. I just stare at him, admiring his skills and muscles. I see Lisanna on the other side of the bleachers, staring at Natsu and telling everyone around her how their still a couple and all that bullshit. I almost lost it. The girls and I got up, and made our way towards the concession stand to grab some snacks for the game.

Time skip after the game

Third person's p.o.v.

The game finished and Fairytail won the game. The girls ran out to their boyfriends to hug them. Lisanna ran up to Natsu and hugged him and tried to kiss him. He pushed her off of him and walked away making his way towards Lucy. Lisanna stomped her feet and got really pissed.

Lisanna's p.o.v.

Why did Natsu push me away, and why is he going to that brat Lucy? I stomped my foot down and got really angry. He doesn't deserve a low-life like Lucy. She is a worthless piece of shit and I wish Lucy killed herself. I then realized her father fucks her. She heard her talking about it to her friends. I smirked and sway-swayed to my expensive car and made my way to Lucy's place, so he knows what's going on. I might give him a blow-job to make him happy. I bet Lucy's father isn't getting a good amount of pleasure, so if he hurts Lucy, I can give him a good time.

(a/n: I gagged writing that part lol. Back to the book.)

Lucy's p.o.v.

I saw Lisanna walk away in a sassy manner that made me gag. I ignored her, and just watch Natsu walk up to me and wrap me in a big bear hug. I hug back and just let his strong arms wrap around me. His muscles flex when he pulls me deeper into my chest. I love the way he smells. He smells like a campfire on a winter night, it feels so comfortable. I also smell his sweat and it just added to the comfortable feeling he gives off towards me. I look up at him and see him growling at people who are checking me out.

I grabbed his face to look at me, and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled softly at me and gave a devilish grin to the boys who were staring at me. I see them walk away with scared faces. I giggled and snuggled into his chest.

"Let's go home Lucy, I need to do something.... Also my parents' are out for the weekend for a business trip. I forgot to tell you because of the game." He says sweetly.

"Oh, your mom warned me about it on Wednesday, I guess I forgot from all the stuff that's been happening." I say finally remembering what her mother said.

Time skip when they get home

Lucy's p.o.v.

As soon as we walk inside the house, Natsu locks the front doors like we normally do and he pins me to the wall. That part we don't do at all.