Chapter 5: the weekend

Chapter 5: The weekend

The next morning

Natsu's p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning, with Lucy still sleeping the day away in my arms. I just lay there, playing with her hair, just enjoying her presence with me, in my bed, asleep like an angel. I watch her as she slowly starts to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open, just for me to stare into them. I smile softly as she looks at me with a smile as well.

"Morning sleeping beauty..." I whisper to her taking loose strands of her hair and moving it out of the way of her pretty face.

"Morning Natsu..." She smiles softly and I see her wince in pain.

"You ok Luce?" I start to get worried. Did she sleep wrong?

"Yea I'm fine, just really sore from last night." She sighs. I sigh in relief, and think dirty things with a smirk. "What are you thinking?"

"Many things Luce, many good things that I wish we can do again and again." I place my face in between her breasts and I just relax into her warmth. I am so glad that my parents aren't coming back until Monday. This is my heaven.

Lucy's p.o.v.

As he smooshes his face into my tits, I start to play with his hair, making him hum. I sigh happily and just enjoy the peace that I have. I know this won't last for long, because of my father. I know he's after me. It's just a matter of time before it all comes back.... My hell. I'm not letting Natsu get hurt because of me. I won't let it happen, ever. He means too much. He may feel the same, but this is my battle, not his. My mother died and my father is taking it out on me. I won't let it happen. I'm going to fight my father, even if it kills me.... No matter what!

Lisanna's p.o.v.

I wake up naked, in Lucy's father's bed. It's huge and comfy. I look over and see him looking out the window, still naked, showing off his ass for me. For a pretty old guy she has a fine ass. I sit up showing my breasts to him. He turns to me and walks over. I notice he is already half hard again. I get wet, and just imagine another night with him like last night.

"You were very naughty last night... I would love to enjoy it again." He says in a husky voice that makes me smirk.

"How about right now... I want to prove that I'm worth the effort." I say and he sits on the edge.

"I would do this every day."

"Same here." I say seductively. I watch him grab one my breasts and his other dives in between my legs to my clit. He jams his fingers inside of me making me gasp and moan. Let the fun begin... again.

Natsu's p.o.v.

As I keep my face in between her breasts, I sneakily put my hand to her clit and start rubbing it. She gasps and whimpers.

"N-natsu ah~" She says to me, only making me smirk even more.

I sneakily push my fingers inside of her, it's already wet, pulsating and just surrounding my fingers. I look at her and see her panting, eyes half lidded with lust, with full of passion. I look at her nipples and they're hard. I start to suck on one of them while pumping my fingers at a fast pace only going faster and harder. I hear her moans and pants while I do my magic. I soon switch, making her gasp and moan. I pump my fingers harder and faster.

"N-natsu AH I'm-" She moans. I quickly dive my face to her clit, and pump even faster. I start licking, making her squeal and squirm. "NATSU-" I hear her moan out loud, making me smirk. I never want to stop. She just feels way too good to stop, and i'm not planning on it.

Lucy's p.o.v.

He's fingering me again? It feels so good I don't want him to stop... Please Natsu, don't stop, ever! As I hit closer to the end, I arch my back and moan even louder and more often. "N-natsu.... I'M CUMMING!!!" I practically scream, and right there, I cum all over his fingers. He takes them out, making me whimper and wishing he never did. I just watch lick it.

"I can't stop loving your taste Lucy, it's so good..." He says and then he kisses me intensely. I taste myself. I like his taste, no, I love his taste.

Time skip a few hours later

Third person's p.o.v.

After another few hours of continuous sex, they finally got out of bed, wanting food in their stomachs, besides each other's semin.

Lucy makes some eggs and some toast. They eat at the table, and as usual, Natsu gobbles it down and asks for more. Lucy giggles and makes another plate for the salmon head. He again gobbles it up, enjoying the meal of his new girlfriend.

"I loved it luce, thank you..." Natsu says.

"Sure, I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast." Lucy says with a smile while finishing off her plate. Natsu stands from his seat, collecting the dishes and washing them before Lucy got the chance to. It was the least he could do after what an amazing breakfast she made for him.

They head back to the bedroom to put on better, comfier clothing and just spend the rest of the day watching movies, eating snacks, and making out.