~1~

have you ever felt that type of feeling when people leave as something just cutting too deep? well i sure did, but i felt it countless of times.

But should it really matter if you lose someone now?when you just know that you will end up losing them anyways?. i stared at the sky and sighed, the sky was like a beautiful place to be at, it would made me feel at ease whenever i would have these thoughts stuck on my head but, Am i lying? probably not I'm not the only whoever felt it but the hell with that i should be to school by now.

i walked to the school quietly while putting my earphones so i couldn't hear a sound. socializing wasn't my thing at all, well until now its not. I looked up and saw the school, it was just the same as ever my life is normal and days repeats itself like a never ending loop.

As I entered the gates I heard someone "jeongin wait!!" I looked behind me and there was my best friend the only one that I actually never lost or I was comfortable with.

Jeongin smiled as he saw him "hey seungmin i didn't know you would come early" he said softly and looked at the puppy looking guy and went his way, while seungmin looked at jeongin annoyed "ya!!, I'm always early is just you ignore me with does earphones on" he said while taking jeongin earphones off as jeongin pouted. "well it helps me be calm what's so wrong about that?"

Seungmin laughed softly and pushed jeongin lightly "whatever dude lets go before we end up being late and have to deal with our teachers" jeongin smiled sweetly as he tried to put his earphones back but was immediately snatched by his best friend " i swear if you put these earphones one more time when I'm talking to you i will shove it up your-" seungmin was cut off by someone stumbling him to the ground

As jeongin noticed he went to his best friend and helped him up "are you ok seungmin?" jeongin looked at him worriedly as his best friend nodded

the two friends looked at the boy that also stumbled he looked like a squirrel had these cheeks that someone would want to pinch for there rest of their lives, seungmin helped him up as he tried to act as sweet as he can not to knock him down "are you ok?" the boy felt embarrassed for a quite second but said "y-yeah sorry i didn't see where i was going i was in a rush" the boy scratched the back of his neck as it became awkward "w-well I'm new here and i don't know my way around... could you...uh show me? i mean you guys look like you know this school" he said as he looked at the two best friends infront of him.

seungmin smiled and looked at jeongin, with hopeful eyes seungmin thought that jeongin should have others friend than him well he did love that he was only jeongin's best friend but wanted the boy to have people to enjoy himself with even though he knows what happened during his past. but seungmin didn't want his past to get in the way of his future.

he turned back to the boy and nodded "sure we can show you around!!

________________________________

Haii everyone!! I'm very excited slslls this is my first ff uwu I might suck now but I promise I will try and get better T^T
I hope you all can enjoy my story it will mean a lot!!<3
Im really excited to hear all of you and what you think again sorry if I just-
S U C K but I'm trying ily all!!
Also we getting to meet up just wait y'all >~<