~15~

jeongin sat there blankly not knowing what to say anymore, or either what to feel, he just felt confused, relived? nervous? which made him a mess inside.

"hyunjin.." was the only thing jeongin could say right now, he simply hated how he never came to school and now he is here..just for a field trip.

he still couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the tall boy, it has been days since he actually came to school or that's what jeongin thought. of course, for jeongin was suspicious.

as jeongin kept staring he felt himself trail off when seeing the tall boy smiling and laughing with both of his friends, not only that, he felt his heart jump every second he drifted away from himself.

as jeongin kept his eyes on the boy outside the bus, he didn't hear both of his friends that stopped making a scene just moments ago "should we hit him?" jisung said bluntly as both of the boys stared at the boy that was just caught daydreaming.

"i think we should" said seungmin as he picked up his backpack and threw it causing the fox boy to hit his head in the window finally getting him out of his thoughts.

'Y-YA! OW THAT HURTS!" jeongin glared at both of the both that were now laughing "sorry jeongin but-" "YOU DIDNT HEAR WHAT WE WERE SAYING" as jeongin heard seungmin scream he covered his ears.

"your close to me why are you yelling!?" as seungmin was about to say something the teacher got on board the bus making the three boys sit down rapidly not trying to get scolded by their teacher.

"you know i find this funny" jisung started laughing quietly "shut up" said seungmin looking dead in jisung eyes as he knew what he would say, "you never make me say jokes YOU'RE RUDE" said jisung catching the teacher's sight staring intensely at him which caused jisung to flinch and look the other way making both seungmin and jeongin laugh at him.

'idiot' said jeongin in his own mind while laughing at his friend for getting caught but also he couldn't stop looking at the same window he saw the boy at.

_____________________________
Yes I'm back hehe sorry I have been inactive I have been so distracted but now i will return and write more but this is so short PLS anyways I hope all of you are having a good day love you all <3
-em