~11~

as days, weeks, passed jeongin never saw hyunjin not even in the halls or either in the class they both had.

and for jeongin it was worrisome he didn't know what happened and also thought it was his fault for being to rough, sometimes he felt the need to talk to him but jeongin knew it was wrong too.

however, he thought it wasn't wrong, all he wanted was to chat if he hurted him bad.

"yang!!" jeongin snapped out of his mind and looked infront "instead of having your own history in your mind you should be more concerned about your history grades!!" jeongin nodded and slowly sinked in his chair while hearing kids laughing.

seungmin, however felt a little off about how jeongin was acting, just seeing the boy sit next to him makes him feel different, he may have thought his best friend was going through something, but also he thought that this difference coming from him was about that day.

and of course if he ever brings it up jeongin would just cry there in his arms, desperate for the boys confronting words, that's why seungmin kept quite and didn't dare to say anything.

as both seungmin and jeongin headed out, jeongin was still spacing out and seungmin just had enough of it he was tired of how the boy wasn't giving attention and also his difference.

"innie?" after seungmin said that he didn't hear a reply from the boy which caused him to stop and look at the boy as he was walking away, he knew no matter what is in his head he would always reply no matter what.

seungmin narrowed his eyebrows, he was confused but, also worried.

as jeongin was in his little world he couldn't stop thinking about what he did he felt bad but he didn't know why, he didn't want to feel bad for such a pity thing.

suddenly, jeongin was surprised by a back hug "seungmin?" "ya!! what's going on with you, you can't even listen to me" seungmin said while pouting, seungmin wanted to know what happened to the boy even if he makes jeongin cry.

jeongin looked at him and smiled "nothing hyung I'm fine just tired" seungmin looked at him and started whining "then im not talking to you until you really say what's wrong" he forcefully let go of jeongin and started running away.

as for jeongin,he wanted to tell him and run after him but he didn't have the courage to say what was his problem, so he left his feelings inside him, and let it suffocate deep into him.

as school was over jeongin began walking to his house still and his thoughts, seungmin still ignored him and it made his problem even more worse, he thought his best friend was joking but now he thought to himself that maybe he hunted his best friend.

"why is it so difficult these fucking days!!" without any hesitation jeongin picked a rock and threw it, he didn't knew what to do anymore but just cry, but he didn't want to.

jeongin got his phone to call seungmin, he was ready to say anything to the boy, he just wanted someone to be there, someone who never let him go.

as jeongin called it went to direct voicemail, at that time his tears came down uncontrollably, not only he was worried if he hurled the boy that tried to talk to him but as also he kept getting reminded by that boy he still loves even this day, and now, he hunted his best friend for keeping something.

as jeongin stayed in his position he heard footsteps which caused him to look up and finding someone running in the tall grass.

out of curiosity he went where the sound was, and was where jeongin's favorite place was, all though he was scared, he actually wanted to go their and think everything through.

once jeongin was on his mind he heard footsteps and stopped to look around "who the hell is there!!" jeongin tried his best to be calm but soon his anxiety started kicking in.

jeongin had no choice but to run to his favorite place, he didn't have anywhere to go since the footsteps where behind him.

as he arrived he looked all around breathless "show yourself!!" jeongin tried to catch his breath as much as he could, he was afraid and also annoyed but after that he heard nothing.

but the sound of water, jeongin put his backpack down "water?" he mumbled he looked behind finding the waterfall working and not only that flowers.

"what is this?" as jeongin took a closer look, for him it seemed someone was planting but also fixing the waterfall.

but what caught his attention was a long yet greatful word.

Is beautiful isn't it!
-<3

he looked at the note and looked up at the scene, even though he liked basic things or old, he couldn't deny that it was beautiful.

but what made Jeongin curious was who made this, who put a heart instead of there name, he smiled and thought it would have been his best friend, probably he wanted to surprise him and cheer him up, but at the same time he never showed seungmin this place.

jeongin was confused but that couldn't stop him from smiling at the scene.

'RING' 'RING'

jeongin was startled from his phone ringing

"hi?"