Chapter 4

Louis POV

"I need someone to massage my feet. Eleanor, would you please do me the honors?"

"Ew no, do it yourself!"

I rolled my eyes at Harry and Eleanor bickering, turning my head away from the car window as I look over at my husband. Justin stared outside the window, leaning his head against the glass with a frowning expression. I take his hand, gently squeezing it which catches his attention since he turns his head to look at me.

"Are you alright, love?"

"Yeah...just confused, that's all"

Of course he would be confused, why wouldn't he be? I would be confused if an ex lover of mine just popped up in front of me out of no where

Of course he would be confused, why wouldn't he be? I would be confused if an ex lover of mine just popped up in front of me out of no where. I had that feeling when I bumped into Harry weeks after he left me for Zayn. But with Justin, he hasn't seen Alec for years, at least I could recall from reading his journal a few years ago.

It was very unexpected.

* FLASHBACK *

"Alec?"

All eyes were on them. Harry with his arms crossed over his chest with furrowed eyebrows, Eleanor blankly staring back and forth at the two, not knowing what to say. I stood there, watching my husband as he glazes at the dirty blonde smirking before him. I saw a few bystanders walk by in shock as paparazzi took pictures of them from afar. I didn't know to react, I just froze there.

"Hi Justin..It's been so long"

"H-How did you..What a-are you..-"

"It's okay. You don't need to drop on knees like before" he chuckled, making him gulp as he stood up before him.

"I'm not dropping or anything. I'm just in shock...what are you doing here?"

"I guess you haven't heard. I thought you've heard about me already, which probably explains the sudden reaction you just gave"

"What do you mean?"

"He's the new model in our agency" Harry spoke, walking over to him as he extends his hand out to him.

"He is?"

"Yes. That's what I've been trying to tell you" Harry rolls his eyes, turning over to blonde model.

"I'm Harry. Welcome to the team"

"Alec Grey, it's a pleasure Mr. Styles"

He takes Harry's hand, thinking he was going to shake it. But instead of shaking it, he brings his hand up to his lips, pressing a kiss ever so gently over Harry's knuckles. I saw his cheeks turn a bit red as Alec smirks seductively.
Justin furrows his eyebrows, squinting his eyes at the his new working companion after we all just witnessed such behavior.