Prologue

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"If I'm gonna fall, I'm taking the whole world with me."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Icarus Demitrou is a known loner. Always with his hands in his pockets, the students, as well as the teachers of Hamilton High School, leave him alone but stare in awe at a distance. Although an Adonis (contrary to his name) his attitude and bad temper keep people away, the way he likes it. The way he needs it.

On the other hand, Thea Dundas is known by everyone. Not per se a "goodie-two-shoes," she, however, is mostly known as "the-annoying-girl-who-tries-to-be-the-class-clown-but-fails-miserably." 

When the part of the school is burned down at the beginning of the school year, the whole town points their fingers to Icarus and votes for his expulsion. Thea, although never talking to Icarus once in her whole life, runs to his aid (much to his dismay) and tries to vouch for his innocence. 

In this coming of age simple love story, Icarus is given the choice to fall or fly away. And Thea only has a winter to help Icarus decide. 

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

And ya girl is back! I just thought of this story while I was sleeping and woke up at 2 am to start it. Hope you're as excited as I am to start this journey of Icarus and Thea! 

See ya soon!

x Continued